Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just got my 13 year old up by shaking his bed to tell him  :lol:

Just like the night of his conception, that is a bit premature. O0

:lol:  Did you and your dad "shake your bed" in celebration when you heard the news?

Son, son, it's happened at last,another scrotey chancer has took us over and we still feel slightly grubby, love you, see you in the morning......frosties or rice krispies ?

Not quite, coco pops like  :lol:

:lol:  Did you and your dad "shake your bed" in celebration when you heard the news?

Bimpy is his dad

Bimpy is his dad

:lol:

I'm braced for the inevitable news that doesn't kill it but takes it back to the "Data room" stage tommorow.

"Talks have taken place but nothing agreed yet, looks like it might run and run..."

I'm braced for the inevitable news that doesn't kill it but takes it back to the "Data room" stage tommorow.

"Talks have taken place but nothing agreed yet, looks like it might run and run..."

... Until the end of the transfer window.

Guest neesy111

.com still not picked it up.

Well they never break anything news related.  It's just a reporting site and has been for years

Meh...won't happen. As always last word is with MA and we know how that goes, if it's even true that there's interest in the club again. More likely the same old rumour right before the transfer window opens. Lots of excitement just for "no comment" :lol: