Arsenal away - Saturday 16th December 2017 - 3pm

Couldn't see a thread on this yet so wahey. I'm looking for 3 tickets but each of us has fewer than the required loyalty points (currently set at 20).

2 questions that I'd like answered by the kind folks on here:

What's the likelihood of this dropping to ST sale? At which point does it let you purchase more than 1 ticket (I was under the impression that it's usually set at 4)?

It's been dropping in 10 point drops, which generally means there's not loads left. I reckon it's 50-50 whether it drops to zero.

How many points have you got? It might get down to 10.

You can only ever get one ticket per ST for away games, think the 4 per ST is just for home games.

It's been dropping in 10 point drops, which generally means there's not loads left. I reckon it's 50-50 whether it drops to zero.

How many points have you got? It might get down to 10.

You can only ever get one ticket per ST for away games, think the 4 per ST is just for home games.

Cheers, I've only got 4, so I'm still a way away. :lol:

I've potentially got a couple of mates who could lend their points leaving me one short. Is the only way to guarantee seats together to add said mates onto one friends and family group on the online account?

Aye pretty much. Although you can only be in one F&F group so if they're already in a group you won't be able to add them to another. That said the leg room at Arsenal is massive compared to most grounds so you could easy squeeze 3 of you into two spaces.

Aye pretty much. Although you can only be in one F&F group so if they're already in a group you won't be able to add them to another. That said the leg room at Arsenal is massive compared to most grounds so you could easy squeeze 3 of you into two spaces.

:thup: thanks man.