Daft questions

Yorkie

Really got me chuckling this. I genuinely don't know how I'd react if I saw someone doing that in the supermarket.

Fucking toothpaste, washing up liquid and a French loaf in one, red peppers and a jar of coffee in the other...

Really got me chuckling this. I genuinely don't know how I'd react if I saw someone doing that in the supermarket.

Fucking toothpaste, washing up liquid and a French loaf in one, red peppers and a jar of coffee in the other...

Like middle class Ian would drink coffee from a jar :yao:

:lol: How many times do you reuse the produce bag though? Surely the thick bags are thick because they get re-used for years.

Well yeah, but already have a couple of those at home. And I doubt proper reuse them that many times.

I’m saying this strategy is perfect, seems better than buying big bags I don’t need.

:lol: How many times do you reuse the produce bag though? Surely the thick bags are thick because they get re-used for years.

Well yeah, but already have a couple of those at home. And I doubt proper reuse them that many times.

I’m saying this strategy is perfect, seems better than buying big bags I don’t need.

:lol: Are you drunk Ian?

Like middle class Ian would drink coffee from a jar :yao:

As if.

Wow  :lol:

• Rich changed the title to Daft questions