Daft questions

Yorkie

Don't use gimmicky shampoos, there's medication out there that can prevent hair loss.  As soon as you start shedding, get a prescription for Finasteride.  The catch is that it can't regrow hair and you have to stay on it for life, but it works.

:thup:

Does anyone have any experience in getting compensation from delayed flights.

I'm only just getting seen to by the airline some 3 years after my delayed flight. I need to send boarding passes and tickets, not all of whicvh I have and some are faded after so long. Is tghere anyway I can go about getting these resent? Who would I speak to? Can I make a claim without these? It's not like the Airline can't prove themselves that I was on the flight. I still have all my email corresspondence and holiday details obviously.

Anyone know where I can get some orange bitters in Newcastle?

Tried Fenwick and Rehills and they've both got none.

The Deli/Off license in the Grainger Market might be your best bet. Failing that you could ask at a cocktail bar to sell you a bottle.

It's actually moved now and is on the outside of the market on Grainger Street.

The neighbour with the dodgy smoke alarm gave me a big loaf of it.  It looks fucking hideous.  So, she pisses us off with the alarm going off for 36 hours, then gives me a mound of bread and olives.  Really, you shouldn't have

It's not my type of thing, but looks well done for the record.  My fake enthusiasm better not have worked, or there'll be more loafs. :anguish: :frantic:

Might give it to the dog.