N-O Forum Awards 2017: The Results

Kaizero

Me winning best football poster is outrageous. I only went in there last year to check the betting thread. :lol:

Personally thought Haydn deserved it. First fresh meat in quite a while that didn't turn out to be a complete racist mongfucker.

I didn't vote for a nominee or take part in this year's...or last years. Basically it's the same names year on year and the same people voting year on year. It's a harmless jerk-circle.

This fairly well covers it like [emoji38]

I didn't vote for a nominee or take part in this year's...or last years. Basically it's the same names year on year and the same people voting year on year. It's a harmless jerk-circle.

This fairly well covers it like [emoji38]

tbh, I feel the repetition of which you and POOT complain about the same people being involved every year is more repetitive than the people involved every year :lol:

I don't recall ever mentioning that aspect but I'll take your word for it since I do think it's about right and is the sort of thing I'm likely to have posted [emoji38]

If people don't like the results then push for a second vote  :cool: :laugh2: second ref n all that  :angel:

Don't have these things if you don't like the outcome or results.    :lol:

And before people have a hairy cornflake I don't recall voting on the negative  options. 

Me winning best football poster is outrageous. I only went in there last year to check the betting thread. :lol:

Personally thought Haydn deserved it. First fresh meat in quite a while that didn't turn out to be a complete racist mongfucker.

Cheers. :lol:

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who nominated and voted for me, wasn't expecting to even be nominated.

Top work Kaizero. O0

Well deserved, I find that your football posts in general are consistently well considered and constructed, always look out for your posts on footballing topics & voted for you here :thup:

Also reckon KI is one of the more interesting posters with which to engage in conversation on here, despite disagreeing on a few things he's another whose posts I always take time to consider and trust that there's value to his perspectives that I may not have thought about myself. Good poster.