N-O Forum Awards 2017: The Results

Kaizero

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38]

I get the dislikeable one like, I know I'm a bit of a dick, but worst chat poster's bollocks like. Ah wey.

The Ronaldo vote ??? Sure he's a bellend, but he wasn't a 2017 bellend. I reckon these things might have jumped the shark.

c***s

He was active for over half of 2017.

define active

Posted regularly.

While orally reviewing Genesis and Huey Lewis & The News albums.

Nah, Greg...I've definitely nominated you in previous years.

And Bluf...the main meaningful award well deserved :clap: :icon_salut:

:thup:

Don't recall making the cut into the voting lists but it is possible. Crap memory.

Shame for Haydn, think he deserved that this year (no offence Wullie :D ), made some great contributions in the football forum.  I'll echo the others that the anti-KI voting bloc is a bit baffling too, especially in those categories.

How many times has Mike won 'Best Foreigner' now, btw?  Maybe the other forrins can club together and get him a British passport :lol:

How many times has Mike won 'Best Foreigner' now, btw?  Maybe the other forrins can club together and get him a British passport :lol:

Village Idiot took home the prize in 2014. It was a year to celebrate. Genuinely thought Thomas might've been in with a shot this year, very steady good postings from him.

Village Idiot took home the prize in 2014. It was a year to celebrate. Genuinely thought Thomas might've been in with a shot this year, very steady good postings from him.

Mike also tends to win Poster You'd Most Like to Meet because he's a full on weirdo refusing to let people he's known for over a decade see his fucking face.

[emoji38]

I get the dislikeable one like, I know I'm a bit of a dick, but worst chat poster's bollocks like. Ah wey.

You post good content 99% of the time you just come over as a bit of a smug poster that odd time, winding people up.    Even I enjoy reading some of your posts and that's saying summik.  :lol: :lol:

Thomas and B-More Mag for co-prez. Fuck Mike.

Guest firetotheworks

The Ronaldo vote ??? Sure he's a bellend, but he wasn't a 2017 bellend. I reckon these things might have jumped the shark.

cunts

I thought the same thing, but once you get a deserved reputation it sticks. :lol: For example, I was a bit shite for a good few years, but there's nee way I'm the worst chat poster or even really that repetitive anymore, like.

[emoji38]

You post good content 99% of the time you just come over as a bit of a smug poster that odd time, winding people up.    Even I enjoy reading some of your posts and that's saying summik.  :lol: :lol:

Wey if Dexter's taught me anything, it's that it's okay to be a dick to dicks.

c***s

I thought the same thing, but once you get a deserved reputation it sticks. :lol: For example, I was a bit s**** for a good few years, but there's nee way I'm the worst chat poster or even really that repetitive anymore, like.

[emoji38]

Never seen it but yes he is  right.  I'm only ever a dick to other people if they've been a dick first.  :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

c***s

I thought the same thing, but once you get a deserved reputation it sticks. :lol: For example, I was a bit s**** for a good few years, but there's nee way I'm the worst chat poster or even really that repetitive anymore, like.

[emoji38]

Never seen it but yes he is  right.  I'm only ever a dick to other people if they've been a dick first.  :thup:

He's a serial killer who only* kills other serial killers/rapists etc. It's a bit different like, but you get where I'm coming from hopefully. :lol:

*With one or two exceptions.

c***s

[emoji38]

He's a serial killer who only* kills other serial killers/rapists etc. It's a bit different like, but you get where I'm coming from hopefully. :lol:

*With one or two exceptions.

:thup:

Honestly man, I do enjoy your posts and we've gone at it at times but I don't have time to argue with people anymore.  life is really too short.