The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

It'll be so weird if this is the Barca team that goes unbeaten considering the teams they've had from 08-14.

Guest firetotheworks

Wenger, man. It just won't be the same. I'm 33 and he's been a part of football every season since I was kicking the ball about with my mates when I was 11. Aside from his obvious achievements, it's remarkable that for 22 years he's been liked by the fans of other clubs without it getting old like say Mourinho, and largely maintained the style of football that was a big part of the reason he was admired so much. He's been up there with Fergie in terms of the impact he's had on the Premier League, for me.

Wenger, man. It just won't be the same. I'm 33 and he's been a part of football every season since I was kicking the ball about with my mates when I was 11. Aside from his obvious achievements, it's remarkable that for 22 years he's been liked by the fans of other clubs without it getting old like say Mourinho, and largely maintained the style of football that was a big part of the reason he was admired so much. He's been up there with Fergie in terms of the impact he's had on the Premier League, for me.

:thup: same thoughts here, I'm 31 and just can't imagine the PL without him.

What's sad is the way he's gone - basically pushed out.  Arsenal fans just seem to be clueless of what he has achieved - he refused to cripple the club with debt whilst they paid off that stadium but still managed to build team after team that qualified each year for the champions league. :idiot2:

What's sad is the way he's gone - basically pushed out.  Arsenal fans just seem to be clueless of what he has achieved - he refused to cripple the club with debt whilst they paid off that stadium but still managed to build team after team that qualified each year for the champions league. :idiot2:

He’s been pushed out as his team hasn’t qualified for the champions league 2 years running now, his team has gone downhill in the last 5 years. Was a rest manager but hasn’t gone with the times so no more

Aubameyang has had a fairly low key excellent start for Arsenal. Good attacking options there for the next manager

Him and Lacazette look very good together, the rest of the team needs sorting but for the first time in what seems like forever they actually have some quality forwards.

Nobody is clueless to what he achieved, they just see the steady decline which has took place over the last 5 seasons and it was time they moved on. You can't just ignore what has happened in the present day because he happens to be a damn living legend, very few clubs operates like that and the ones that do are failures.

I don't understand why people are being critical of Arsenal fans tbh, no other fanbase in the same situation would have acted any differently. Basically the way i look at it is his decisions in recent seasons were rightly criticised but at the end of the day he's a legend and now he's going it's time to respect him for what he did for them and forget it all because he doesn't deserve anything less.

Aubameyang has had a fairly low key excellent start for Arsenal. Good attacking options there for the next manager

Him and Lacazette look very good together, the rest of the team needs sorting but for the first time in what seems like forever they actually have some quality forwards.

Have they had a better pair of strikers since Henry/Bergkamp?

Guest chopey

Can't see anything other than a Southampton win tonight which will send Swansea and WBA down.

Can't see anything other than a Southampton win tonight which will send Swansea and WBA down.

It won't send Swansea down tonight

It won’t, but they would need to win their final game, hope Southampton lose, and need a goal swing of at least 8.

Of ye of little faith... draw nailed on, and losses for both Swansea and Southampton at the weekend at the same time as West Brom comes out of their match victorious.

:sweetjesus:

#fuckpardew