The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Can't see anything other than a Southampton win tonight which will send Swansea and WBA down.

It won't send Swansea down tonight

It won’t, but they would need to win their final game, hope Southampton lose, and need a goal swing of at least 8.

Not if Huddersfield lose tomorrow.

Got a feeling both will survive and Huddersfield will sink. Huddersfield GD is gonna bite them in the bum, they desperately need one more point from two tough games.

Might be in the minority but I can't stand Carlos Carvalhal

I hate him aswell. His shit patter and analogies man. Fuck off :lol:

Aye he's a weapon. Thought both his Sheff Wed side and Swansea were a horrible bunch of snide bastards when they played up here.

Who the hell are Les Herbiers??  :lol: and gone have they reached a cup final?  :lol:

They're playing an arguably bigger game at the weekend to try and avoid relegation to the 4th tier. :lol:

The French Cup is a truly brilliant competition. Quevily (also division 3) and Calais (division 4) have made finals this millennium too, both only lost by the odd goal.

The FA Cup had 737 teams enter this year. The Coupe de France had 8506, including teams from 8 overseas departments and territories.

It never actually stops, because some of the regional qualifying for the following year's competition begins before the final has even been played.

Guest firetotheworks

If any team's going to throw a lead away this season it'll be Southampton.

Fucking pathetic I have to worry about who will be the harder competitor for survival next year but that is life under Mike Ashely.

Wanted Swans and Huddersfield to stay up as they will likely be similarly shite again next year but not going to happen as it stands one of them will be gone.