The other games today 2018/19

Greg

f***ing pathetic I have to worry about who will be the harder competitor for survival next year but that is life under Mike Ashely.

Wanted Swans and Huddersfield to stay up as they will likely be similarly s**** again next year but not going to happen as it stands one of them will be gone.

If we're having to worry about relegation battles again then it's most likely that Rafa isn't here and so everyone will be going through the apathetic motions.

f***ing pathetic I have to worry about who will be the harder competitor for survival next year but that is life under Mike Ashely.

Wanted Swans and Huddersfield to stay up as they will likely be similarly s**** again next year but not going to happen as it stands one of them will be gone.

If we're having to worry about relegation battles again then it's most likely that Rafa isn't here and so everyone will be going through the apathetic motions.

That is it though I am not banking on Rafa being here much longer. No way does the fat cunt have the ambition to match his.

A leapord doesn’t change his spots and it’s been same old same old under Ashely for the last 10 years. We’re going nowhere under him and we all know that deep down.

If Soton win tonight, and Swansea go on to beat Stoke they could both be on equal points with Huddersfield with a better GD. I can't see Huddersfield getting another point off Chelsea / Arsenal.

They’ll get something from the Arsenal game imo.

If it stays like this I reckon it’s all but over for Swansea.

If Soton win tonight, and Swansea go on to beat Stoke they could both be on equal points with Huddersfield with a better GD. I can't see Huddersfield getting another point off Chelsea / Arsenal.

I'd be surprised if they didn't get something at home to a clocked off Arsenal.

Might be in the minority but I can't stand Carlos Carvalhal

I hate him aswell. His shit patter and analogies man. Fuck off :lol:

I was creased at Squires' first panel today.

r7ofRoX.png

If this holds Southampton are safe. Would need a nine goal swing on GD for them to go down now. Swansea really blown an excellent chance of survival with an awful run in the  last couple of months.

I can see Arsenal trying slightly harder since it's Wengers last ever game. And since they blew winning the EL what else do they have as a send off? :lol:

The atmosphere and guard of honour was hilariously tame.

Tammy Abraham really made a bad choice when he thought that going to Swansea with Paul Clement was better for his development than going to us with Rafa. Stupid boy.

In terms of who would be better for us to be battling against next season, honestly not a bad situation if Southampton stay up. Hughes will have saved them, he'll get the gig full time, that's not a bad thing for other clubs.

Guest firetotheworks

We finish mid-table with a Championship squad and basically no striker.

Sunderland, Pardew, Abraham, and Sturridge all embarrassed and/or relegated.

Brom down and Southampton as good as safe. Huddersfield and Swansea for the last spot, could all be over tomorrow if Huddersfield get at least a point.

Swans have been flirting with relegation for years, now they've pulled. Constantly sacking managers and making awful appointments.

They are not down yet. Still needs Hudddersfield to get a point somehow. Surely they will beat that Stoke team.

So Stoke sack Hughes for taking them down, they go down anyway.

Hughes goes to Southampton, keeps them up.

Lerl.

Yeah Stoke fans will be pretty pissed off tonight, he's a very weird manager, there's not much pattern to his success. In some jobs he's done well early on, only for time expose his limitations, in others he's been bad out of the box. That Stoke squad is an absolute mess, aging unbalanced and huge character issues, he's been largely responsible for building it so not sure if Southampton should be rushing to time him down for the long term.