The other games today 2018/19

Greg

:lol:

The guy is so lucky Fulham ended up winning that game.

Insisting on taking a penalty when you are not supposed to, and then missing it is just the most unbelievable thing really. Crazy stuff.

Guest firetotheworks

Emery’s English...I didn’t understand a thing in that post-match interview.

He's only been here a few months.

Owen legit just asked Klopp id he'd ever felt "the love of the fans and city like this before". He managed dortmund you fucking retard. It's hyperbolic liverpool rimming shit like this that means they absolutely can not win this

You'd better brace yourself. They are winning it this year.

Guest firetotheworks

Mad how many people assert opinions based entirely on the current situation like. :lol: It's halfway through and they're up against Man City.

Mad how many people assert opinions based entirely on the current situation like. :lol: It's halfway through and they're up against Man City.

Aye. If there's one thing that 20 years of supporting Liverpool has taught me, it's that we don't win the fucking league.

Aye. If there's one thing that 20 years of supporting Liverpool has taught me, it's that we don't win the fucking league.

Know your audience

Some of us are a bit older :lol:

Maddison seems like a right little twat tbh

Great challenge by Bamba though technically against the rules. Do think the encroachment rule is wrong as long as you aren't putting the taker off. Once you miss a chance as good as a penalty it shouldn't just be an easy tap in IMO

This was the strong management I wanted to see from Rafa when Kenedy decided he should be the one to take our match deciding penalty :suicide: after spending the whole match giving Cardiff the ball :doh:

Nonsense.

“Kenedy was the designated penalty taker. First it was Matt Ritchie [who came off] but then it was Kenedy.”

How can he come out and have a go in the same way?

This was the strong management I wanted to see from Rafa when Kenedy decided he should be the one to take our match deciding penalty :suicide: after spending the whole match giving Cardiff the ball :doh:

Nonsense.

“Kenedy was the designated penalty taker. First it was Matt Ritchie [who came off] but then it was Kenedy.”

I wanted it in a more proactive way than Ranieri did it.

The same strong management in the sense of not wanting a player who was totally not the right player at the time(strong in game management) to be taking the ball for the match deciding kick.. when even others in the team were saying to him you should probably leave this to one to one of us.

Rafa at that moment and after should have said to him you should be leaving it to someone else to the benefit of the TEAM in that situation.

I thought Kenedy cost the TEAM big time by not just accepting at the time it isn’t best for the TEAM if I stick to taking this he didn’t think of the TEAM though.

The fans and even his teammates were all thinking the same thing this guy shouldn’t be allowed to go ahead and take this match deciding kick after the game he was having. Think it was Bellamy who called it poor in game mangement which it was tbf.

Nonsense.

I wanted it in a more proactive way than Ranieri did it.

The same strong management in the sense of not wanting a player who was totally not the right player at the time(strong in game management) to be taking the ball for the match deciding kick.. when even others in the team were saying to him you should probably leave this to one to one of us.

Rafa at that moment and after should have said to him you should be leaving it to someone else to the benefit of the TEAM in that situation.

I thought Kenedy cost the TEAM big time by not just accepting at the time it isn’t best for the TEAM if I stick to taking this he didn’t think of the TEAM though.

The fans and even his teammates were all thinking the same thing this guy shouldn’t be allowed to go ahead and take this match deciding kick after the game he was having. Think it was Bellamy who called it poor in game mangement which it was tbf.

Hahaha..what?

So by that logic, when Shearer was having a "bad" game, and we got a pen at the end, you wouldn't want him to take it :lol:

Very hard to see how much force there is behind Kolasinac's elbow/shoulder

Loveren can see that he isn't going to get the ball.  Feels a slight nudge and goes down. The ref should be thinking 'would he have headed that?' And would that little nudge really knock a 6 foot plus bloke down like that.

Same as Salah knows I will run in front of him and slow myself down he has to foul me.  For me this was more of a pen than the second but both are soft and we would never get them even with VAR