The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Mourinho man ... urgh.

Not gonna end well for him at Man Utd. Don't think he makes it through next season. He is dreadful.

I agree, I can see things blowing up for them next season rather than an improvement. Everyone gets sick of Mourinho after a couple of years.

Teddy Sheringham on Marcus Rashford ...

I said at the start of the season about Marcus Rashford that he needs to play games.

He needs to learn what he can get away with on a football pitch, what he can do, what he can’t do. You don’t learn that by watching other people play.

I don’t care how good the players are, it’s all about experience, it’s about making mistakes along the way and coming up against these players week in, week out and knowing how to prepare to play next season and the season after that.

But if you don’t get the experience, you don’t get the chance. All you do is sit and watch and you make mistakes later in life. ‘He needs to learn now, he’s an unbelievable talent for me, and he needs to be playing in a first-team somewhere.

Couldn't agree more. Martial has been completely mismanaged the same way. Those two better jump ship asap this summer. I think they are both major talents that are slowly having their spirits broken by that clown Mourinho.

It's going to be yet another example of young players he didn't give the time to grow on the pitch. Don't understand how a team that has had such a rich history of bringing through young players lets Mourinho anywhere near their club.

Exactly, it's sporadic and all over the place man. Even when he has done well, he hasn't necessarily stayed int he team. The guy should run for the hills before it's too late.

Who the hell are Les Herbiers??  :lol: and gone have they reached a cup final?  :lol:

They're playing an arguably bigger game at the weekend to try and avoid relegation to the 4th tier. :lol:

So they lost 4-1 and went down :lol:

Didn't realise the playoffs started tonight. I fancy Derby to win this one. Fulham have gone of the boil lately, like last year have a feeling they will fuck up when it matters. If Derby get through then I think Villa will be the final team to go up. Bruce is an expert at these playoffs and if anyone is going to beat them it'll be fulham. Pulis at Boro has no real experience of these games, they may though be in the best form of the four teams right now.

If gone off the boil recently is one loss since December then fair enough :lol:

I think Fulham will win tonight

They were blowing times away for a while but lately it's been sneaking over the line. They got a lot of luck against the Mackems and lost a game had they won on the last day would have sent them up. They are not in bad form but they've certainly slowed down.