The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Burnley vs Brighton is a big game for Burnley with their points atm and fixtures to come over Xmas.

Brighton don't lose is good result for us.

Dyche has to be under pressure if he losses that. Yeah ok he has built Burnley and they let him take them down and bring them back up last time, however he’s had a few years of stability in the Premier League and if they seem to be going backwards they can’t allow that to happen again. He’s also showing that he has no plan B or alternative way to attack other than the long ball and hasn’t been buying players with a more varied set of skills.

Have to hand it to them, they've been amazing in the transfer market. Robertson for 5 million and Shaqiri for 12 is taking the piss. And when they've spent big they've spent well. Jury's still out on Fabinho but he looks good. This is actually what can happen when you provide a world class manager who has a vision with the funds and means to build a team. Not that long ago Liverpool were fielding Poulsen, Konchesky and Jovanovic under Hodgson.

Did Bournemouth have a go though? A spanking at home is perfectly fine if you’ve had a go.

I would've thought I'd be bored of these comments but I'm really not. :lol:

:lol: Feels like all we've got is bitterness.

cardiff , southmpton, fulham, hudders and burnley.........worry about no one else as these are the teams that will be in the shit  O0