Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Unless I'm missing something that article has nowt in it, not even a mention of what they'd offer for him.  Also they seem to be talking as if he's fallen out of favour and won't play, I don't believe for a minute that Benitez isn't going to play him.

looks BS.

Mitro looks like going back to Anderlecht

If Mitro goes, then we'll be bringing in a striker. If anything it's probably the only way we can buy one being the tight fisted cunts we are.

Like who? Someone cheaper than Mitro....

A striker on loan probably. I said a while ago that Ashley would prefer to keep Mitro based on his age and resale value. No doubt Ashley will believe that it's Benitez who has failed to get the best out of him, especially if he still talks to Graham Carr. If he's sold then it can only be to fund paying for a replacement.

Oh grow up guys.

you grow up.

Hey pal, come up with your own stuff!

And quit whinging already, there'll be plenty of time for that from tomorrow.

Go find something else to do until then  :razz:

Mangala is a bizarre rumour.  At least 3 positions we desperately need to strengthen ahead of centre half.

As something me else said we have experimented with wing backs a few times this season but have lacked a little quality both at centre back and left wing back.

If we can’t get a striker and now have Kenedy then a better centre half is worth pursuing.

Mangala is a bizarre rumour.  At least 3 positions we desperately need to strengthen ahead of centre half.

It's the position we are by far the best covered in, IMO. Got four players that is good enough to play there.

Might be a case of them trying to sign anyone to keep Rafa from chinning them. He's better than Clark mind.

It's the position we are by far the best covered in, IMO. Got four players that is good enough to play there.

Only Lascelles is good enough. The rest are being made to look better by Rafa’s management but ultimately it’s going to hinder the team I.e more focus on full back or central midfielder defending. Improving centre back could potentially unlock other parts of the team and add more attacking impetus