Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We're surprised in a way that NUFC have made signings but when you look at them, 3 didn't cost a transfer fee, we absolutely had to get a goal scorer and Lewis fits the parameters for young, British with the potential to be sold for a profit in future. Not that different to the usual transfer policy.

Yeah i loved Lejeune under Rafa but unfortunately those 2 big injuries have taken their toll we saw that in games last season. The Premier league is an unforgiving place at times especially with the pace of the game, i no longer think it suits him. Wish him all the best though and hope he gets back to form!

So the loan deal for Holding has fallen through but we're still going to push Lejeune through the exit door on a poxy loan deal to save some wages. Sounds like business as usual for Ashley's crack recruitment team led by Charners.

So the loan deal for Holding has fallen through but we're still going to push Lejeune through the exit door on a poxy loan deal to save some wages. Sounds like business as usual for Ashley's crack recruitment team led by Charners.

If Bruce dont want him he needs to stay here just cause Rafa bought him?

If Bruce dont want him he needs to stay here just cause Rafa bought him?

If Bruce doesn't want him, he is free to get rid as he sees fit. Just better not whinge about injuries if we are left short of centre backs like we were last season.

I can understand the logic here (from Bruce at least). We still have Lascelles, Fernandes, Schar, and Clark, who are all experienced at this level. Plus, Dummet has played some CB, as has Krafth. It's probably our deepest position.

I guess I am more surprised that we shipped a CB out on loan instead of cashing in on one, given what we've spent this window.

I can understand the logic here (from Bruce at least). We still have Lascelles, Fernandes, Schar, and Clark, who are all experienced at this level. Plus, Dummet has played some CB, as has Krafth. It's probably our deepest position.

I guess I am more surprised that we shipped a CB out on loan instead of cashing in on one, given what we've spent this window.

Kraft 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If we're just farming him out on loan (with no option to make it permanent), we may well be doing it just to see if he's still anywhere near being the same player he was before his two injuries. If he's just as good, then bring him back. If not, flog him.

We may also be doing it because we're ran by a bunch of doylems, though.

I’m guessing no one wanted to take a chance on him and loan is the only option. Shows how much his stock has fallen, you can only blame Bruce so much for that.

His injury record since coming here would make clubs understandably wary of shelling out much on a permanent deal.