Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I’m guessing no one wanted to take a chance on him and loan is the only option. Shows how much his stock has fallen, you can only blame Bruce so much for that.

His injury record since coming here would make clubs understandably wary of shelling out much on a permanent deal.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/florian-lejeune/verletzungen/spieler/127108

Is it even that bad a record when you consider those two bad ones were caused by bad tackles and not on the same area (therefore not recurring)?

The Chronicle is playing it off as getting him a years loan to get games and fitness again. Either way, if Bruce is too inept to coach the best out of him or it is just a case of getting him back to fitness it is best for everyone involved.

If Schar wasn't injured he would likely already be out the door. If Bruce could only coach the best out of our players we would have a half decent team. As it is probably bringing in the bog standard, average Bobby Brit's would likely play better under Bruce than a badly coached Schar does.

So the loan deal for Holding has fallen through but we're still going to push Lejeune through the exit door on a poxy loan deal to save some wages. Sounds like business as usual for Ashley's crack recruitment team led by Charners.

If Bruce dont want him he needs to stay here just cause Rafa bought him?

If we’re playing two centre-backs I could see him just going with Lascelles, Fernandez, Clark & Schar with Dummett as cover. Probably enough numbers wise tbh.

So the loan deal for Holding has fallen through but we're still going to push Lejeune through the exit door on a poxy loan deal to save some wages. Sounds like business as usual for Ashley's crack recruitment team led by Charners.

If we’re playing two centre-backs I could see him just going with Lascelles, Fernandez, Clark & Schar with Dummett as cover. Probably enough numbers wise tbh.

But then why were we trying to loan another CB in Holding? I can only assume he thinks Schar and Lejeune are not actually very good defenders.

But then why were we trying to loan another CB in Holding? I can only assume he thinks Schar and Lejeune are not actually very good defenders.

I think Schar will go too. Out of contract next year. Can possibly keep 5 senior centre backs happy if you play 3, if we’re a Bruceball two then I think you’ll be looking at four plus a full-back able to cover in an emergency.

He's absolutely class. Already turned us down before.

Think he was anticipating getting bigger clubs coming in for him.

It hasn't worked out that way though, as his progress at Lille slowed down.

If there's one thing MA will always seemingly spend on, it is young, French talent, with resale value, especially with all those French agent contacts.

Alternatively, a bid for ASM has been accepted and he will be leaving shortly.

If there's one thing MA will always seemingly spend on, it is young, French talent, with resale value, especially with all those French agent contacts.

Where do you get the time to watch so much football pal?!

I'm assuming he might have reconsidered and has indicated he is now willing to move here. If so it will be a question of whether our bid is genuine and whether we are willing to negotiate a price which Lille would be prepared to accept.

He’s not your pal, buddy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: