Transfer rumours

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, STM said:

I'd be looking at that kid Tosin from Fulham. Most clearances out of any player in the PL.

Also has the second most headed clearances.

Kyle Bartley of West Brom does very well on defending stats but perhaps that's more to do with how much defending he's having to.do.

5 minutes ago, sh74 said:

love it how we're looking in the bargain bin. 

Wey we aren't going to show any real ambition are we?

The only way of having a sensible discussion in here is by suggesting players along the Wilson/Fraser/Lewis model.

We’ll be in trouble if we have another window like the Wilson one. We got one good player, one constantly injured and one shite. And that was supposedly a much better window than we expected.

We made a very tiny marginal improvement to the overall quality of the team, albeit with Wilson who can win games on his own. But I still think our squad is worse than when we had Rondon and Perez.

If we keep Wilson I guess we’ll be fine, but it’s a hell of a risk to depend on him again. 

Papers reporting Roma want ASM  for 40 mil.

NUFC fans on twitter saying why would he leave and leave to go there.....

If I was him I would be off ASAP if there is no takeover.

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Papers reporting Roma want ASM  for 40 mil.

NUFC fans on twitter saying why would he leave and leave to go there.....

If I was him I would be off ASAP if there is no takeover.

if there’s no takeover he is gone. Ashley won’t be able to resist that sort of cash in his sky rocket 

1 hour ago, Ronson333 said:

If Ivan Toney is valued at £35m from the championship, I seriously doubt ASM is valued at just £40m

Toney has the English premium though. English players always go to English clubs for 50% more than they’re worth.

51 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Toney has the English premium though. English players always go to English clubs for 50% more than they’re worth.

Yeah that's a true point, don't agree the reasons why, but previous transfer history shows that's how it happens.

Edited by et tu brute

Tosin admired by Arsenal and Newcastle

Arsenal and Newcastle are among clubs to have expressed an interest in Fulham defender Tosin Adarabioyo, Peter Rutzler reports.

It’s understood the 23-year-old is open to leaving Craven Cottage this summer after Fulham were relegated to the Championship last week. He has made 31 appearances in the Premier League so far this season, forming a key part of a new-look defence that looks set to be broken up this summer. Fulham are poised to lose their loanees after relegation, including fellow defenders Joachim Andersen and Ola Aina, who are expected to return to their parent clubs.

Tosin signed for Fulham from Manchester City on deadline day last October, ending an 18-year association with the Premier League champions. He joined Fulham for an initial fee of £1.5 million, rising to £2 million with add ons. The cut-price deal also featured a 20 per cent sell-on clause.

Arsenal and Newcastle are among clubs from both England and Germany thought to be monitoring the 6ft 5in defender, who is understood to have a buy-out clause in his contract at Fulham. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta knows Tosin well from their time together at Manchester City.

2 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Arsenal being linked to Woodman again, I wonder if we could include him in a deal for Willock.

Has Woodman ever had a transfer value put on him?

By the club , the media, anyone?

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Short sighted to trade one promising youngster for another. I’d be selling Darlow and getting Woodman closer to The 1st team. You’d get similar fees. 

How long does Woodman sit around though waiting for Dubravka to move on/retire? He’s good enough to play in the Premier League on his own merits now. We either cash in on Dubravka in the summer and give Woodman the shirt, or keep Dubravka and sell Woodman.