Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Fuck me :lol: This’ll be the worst summer yet.

Good job Mike is on our side though. Don’t worry about the squad, manager or facilities because he’s fighting for a takeover that is probably already dead.

Like ignoring your house burning down because you want to save the lottery ticket in the garden that you don’t even know if it’s a winner.

I'll be surprised if any of the gaping holes in this squad are filled. Fucking desperate for a central midfielder and all that's been mustered is a vague rumour about Will fucking Hughes

11 minutes ago, Collingwood Street said:

Are you two separate, or do you come as a double act?

Far to eloquent to be tubes. Welcome :wave: 

Stick to the opinions of the forum clique (i.e. don’t have any opinions) and you’ll get on fine and dandy. 

Your welcome pack will arrive in the post.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Far to eloquent to be tubes. Welcome :wave: 

Stick to the opinions of the forum clique (i.e. don’t have any opinions) and you’ll get on fine and dandy. 

Your welcome pack will arrive in the post.

Thanks, I’ll look forward to it. 
Three bits of mild abuse in a crack, don’t know if I’ll hang around. 
Don’t know who the forum “clique” is, but I have my own opinions, and I thought Lazaro was decent. 

1 hour ago, Collingwood Street said:

Don’t know who the forum “clique” is, but I have my own opinions, and I thought Lazaro was decent. 

Give it a chance, just got to keep Calm in the Chaos and you'll be fine :thup:

1 hour ago, Collingwood Street said:

As long as you understand that this is not a NUFC supporters thread you'll be okay. Most people on here don't support this iteration of NUFC and many of us actively hope that we lose when we are playing. Crash and burn until there is a takeover.

8 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

As long as you understand that this is not a NUFC supporters thread you'll be okay. Most people on here don't support this iteration of NUFC and many of us actively hope that we lose when we are playing. Crash and burn until there is a takeover.

There looks like there’s a canny bit of negativity. I don’t understand folk who seem to revel in any of our misfortune, don’t know why they post on Newcastle boards. Can’t be arsed with it tbh. 
I was here many decades before Ashley, and I’ll still be here when he’s gone. Hopefully. 

8 hours ago, Collingwood Street said:

There looks like there’s a canny bit of negativity. I don’t understand folk who seem to revel in any of our misfortune, don’t know why they post on Newcastle boards. Can’t be arsed with it tbh. 
I was here many decades before Ashley, and I’ll still be here when he’s gone. Hopefully. 

What's there to be positive about?

Without a takeover, we're in a desperately negative situation.

The possibility of the takeover is the only positive this summer, to watch Ashley run the club into the ground with the attitude of " I was here before Ashley and I'll be here when he's gone" is just plain ignorant and to be honest the reason he's had 14 years of piss pulling and hollowing out a once great club.