Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Willock on loan

Willems

Ben Arfa

Rondon

You could get those 4 for very little outlay and we know that they improve the squad. (working with the budget here, get that they wouldn't be the most satisfying window ever) 

Let Ritchie move back to Bournemouth to put a million into the pot and look for a few quid on Darlow to get another centre mid. 

But we have Bruce so Hendrick it is 

Lemina is shite, let's stop pretending. Willock is the only Midfielder we need to focus on. Worry about dreg signings after. 

If anything we need fullbacks, the only club who have converted 2 wingers into fullbacks because were too fucking tight to go out and buy actual good fullbacks.

Edited by mighty__mag

4 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Lemina is shite, let's stop pretending. Willock is the only Midfielder we need to focus on. Worry about dreg signings after. 

If anything we need fullbacks, the only club who have converted 2 wingers into fullbacks because were too fucking tight to go out and buy actual good fullbacks.

Willock and a replacement for Shelvey. We need to bin that bald layabout as well.

33 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

A few of us thought Lewis was an actual good full back, even more suited to wingback actually. Not turned out too well so far, but we did spent a fair amount for us on him.

So.. 

- Lemina turns us down for Nice

- Cameron Vickers turns us down for Celtic.

- Ajer goes to Bournemouth 

- We wont spend on willock and Arsenal will wait until the window closes. 

- We wont spend on random swedish players. 

Summer is going well as normal. 

Did see us linked to Barkley again. He has more sense though. 

Year after year the same shit windows, largely uneventful. largely disgusting, largely banging heads on doors and certainly full of no hope or excitement. It is even more laughable that we’re now in the situation where the person responsible for all these years of frustration and anger is probably the one with the responsibility of having the opportunity of belief and hope again. You really couldn’t make it up. Nothing will change until he is gone and just as importantly (even more so I would say), nothing will change until owners with the ambition and progression to take this club forward are in charge.  I am far from convinced this will happen, if this takeover does fail.

I just can’t give a fuck about transfer windows now after so many years of failure. Surprised to still see a few saying a player not wanted by a lower table club, who has been total shit in the main for three year, is worth a punt because he maybe a better option than Shelvey.I used to think that way also, but I’m at the final stage of not giving a fuck about signing mainly par/below average players. Until Ashley and Bruce are gone and replaced by actual owners with the means and ambition to progress this club; I’m just not going to watch the continuing yearly decline. I don’t need to prove my loyalty I’ve done over 40 years of going home and away to support this club. I’ve just totally had enough of being totally pissed on continuously by cunt of a owner.

7 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Year after year the same shit windows, largely uneventful. largely disgusting, largely banging heads on doors and certainly full of no hope or excitement. It is even more laughable that we’re now in the situation where the person responsible for all these years of frustration and anger is probably the one with the responsibility of having the opportunity of belief and hope again. You really couldn’t make it up. Nothing will change until he is gone and just as importantly (even more so I would say), nothing will change until owners with the ambition and progression to take this club forward are in charge.  I am far from convinced this will happen, if this takeover does fail.

I just can’t give a fuck about transfer windows now after so many years of failure. Surprised to still see a few saying a player not wanted by a lower table club, who has been total shit in the main for three year, is worth a punt because he maybe a better option than Shelvey.I used to think that way also, but I’m at the final stage of not giving a fuck about signing mainly par/below average players. Until Ashley and Bruce are gone and replaced by actual owners with the means and ambition to progress this club; I’m just not going to watch the continuing yearly decline. I don’t need to prove my loyalty I’ve done over 40 years of going home and away to support this club. I’ve just totally had enough of being totally pissed on continuously by cunt of a owner.

id say every single NUFC fan feels like this , home games will have 45,000 rocking up and 3,300 at a meaningless away friendly .

work that piece of idiotic behaviour out? It will be the same folk as above .

there lies one of the biggest problems why there’s no change 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Those going tonight I hope make as uncomfortable as hell for Bruce. I want at least some crumb of enjoyment.

A nice defeat for Bruce’s boys and lots of vitriol from the away fans would be sweet. Mind they are mugs for going…

45 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Those going tonight I hope make as uncomfortable as hell for Bruce. I want at least some crumb of enjoyment.

Me and the seven I’m going with 100% will be just like the Sheff Utd match! It’ll be a very drunk away end and he and the PL will get hammered tonight and rightfully so!

Edited by Paully

Guest reefatoon
2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Agree totally. The only enjoyment to get out of this shit club is seeing that monstrosity getting stick.

2 hours ago, Paully said:

Me and the seven I’m going with 100% will be just like the Sheff Utd match! It’ll be a very drunk away end and he and the PL will get hammered tonight and rightfully so!

on reflection that’s fair enough , it’s the season ticket homies I don’t understand, get on the pitch and don’t move . :lol:

He also loves the NE, kids are settled, he's started playing county level golf for Northumberland.

I don't buy it tbh.

Hope it's true though.

Hayden would seem the one more likely to depart, sadly.

Honestly who cares? We're watching the fat conductor rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic hoping it'll somehow prevent it from sinking. We're just getting rid of one mangled old hole ridden gaffer taped deck chair for another one.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Zero chance a pressing team like southhampton would want him lol. I legit can't think of a single club aside a like Burnley who would take him

Yeah he's only going to be any use to a team who utilise half a pitch which makes Bruce his ideal manager tbh. It sounds like hogwash bearing in mind he signed a new contract last year. Not the actions of a player who wants away.