Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Ashley gets such an easy ride. Storm the stadium, get a game cancelled, do something to make a statement. If the club gets fined who gives a fuck as it'll only mean less for Ashley to swindle thru his creative accounting. If the club gets points deducted who gives a fuck as the level of apathy going around means the majority don't give a fuck if we get relegated. Something needs to be done to make a statement. Will it be ? Nope.

22 minutes ago, Yelevats said:

Ashley gets such an easy ride. Storm the stadium, get a game cancelled, do something to make a statement. If the club gets fined who gives a fuck as it'll only mean less for Ashley to swindle thru his creative accounting. If the club gets points deducted who gives a fuck as the level of apathy going around means the majority don't give a fuck if we get relegated. Something needs to be done to make a statement. Will it be ? Nope.

Organise it.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Organise it.

We could get Keegan, Shearer and Milburn's Ghost leading the calls for a boycott; there'd still be tens of thousands there. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

We could get Keegan, Shearer and Milburn's Ghost leading the calls for a boycott; there'd still be tens of thousands there. 

I agree, but I also see loads of people calling for riots and lambasting other fans for not doing it, even when they wouldn't do it themselves. It's extremely easy to sit at a computer calling for things to happen.

3 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Fuck this. No it’s not. And it never has been. Everyone needs to stop spouting this bullshit line. All it’s ever done is stuck us with Ashley longer. 

At least we'll have Brucie in charge of us in the championship for a couple of years.

"Maureen get your purse, I'm buying a season ticket" 

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

What a pile of crap Muto turned out to be. Just one of the many under Ashley’s ownership.

The whole thing was just weird, because he ended up playing so little, and on the occasions he did I never thought he was terrible and always wanted to see more of him. Oh well. Just a bizarre situation.

If true about ASM, 50m valuation is a total joke,I think minimum 80m, he's in a very long contract and going off Joelinton being 40m it makes no sense.

I'd actually be pissed at Rafa for going after our best player tbh.

36 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

If true about ASM, 50m valuation is a total joke,I think minimum 80m, he's in a very long contract and going off Joelinton being 40m it makes no sense.

Think £50 million is fair value for ASM, however if we were a team that played better football and put him in dangerous positions more often we would definitely be able to command more for him as he would have more goals and assists, so that has been a clear failing by the club.

Regarding Rafa going for him. He should absolutely do so if he can. Sick of watching ASM bail out our bloody mess of a manager. I want to see Bruce get wht he deserves thanks. If he's anyway decent let him figure out who to get in and get the best out of. He's a clown.

2 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

£80M[emoji38] Have a word with yourself man....

49 minutes ago, Beth said:

£80M[emoji38] Have a word with yourself man....

He's easily in the top 20 players in the league for me. better than many wide players the top 6 have. The fact Son, and Sterling etc stand out is because they're scoring plenty of goals, ASM in  a top side I don't think would struggle at all. He's a top level player. I'd stand by that valuation. There's far shitter players going for ridiculous fees.

Edited by mighty__mag

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Think £50 million is fair value for ASM, however if we were a team that played better football and put him in dangerous positions more often we would definitely be able to command more for him as he would have more goals and assists, so that has been a clear failing by the club.

Regarding Rafa going for him. He should absolutely do so if he can. Sick of watching ASM bail out our bloody mess of a manager. I want to see Bruce get wht he deserves thanks. If he's anyway decent let him figure out who to get in and get the best out of. He's a clown.

Yeah sure I get why anyone would go for him, it just would hurt if Rafa did, because it's a player I really dont want us to lose, and a manager I'd hoped wouldn't take our best asset away from us. 

But you're right about Bruce. If ASM wanted to leave though that would be totally different, because that would mean his heart isn't with us any more, but ASM has loved playing for us, and loves our fans, I'm sure he has missed the fans and is dying to play in front of us again. 

I think ASM wants to see something move forward here if he's to stay.

All he's had from the fat cunt in the dugout is that we should be grateful to exist whilst he fondles away at his scrotum.

3 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

I think using Joelinton as a signpost for transfer fees is a bit daft, in fact I don't that fee went to hoffenheim at all tbf.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that Joelinton fee was something silly like £5 million a year over 8 years or something, which is why MA was so eager.

If hoffenheim have recieved the money they certainly haven't spent it