Transfer rumours

Yorkie

24 minutes ago, gdm said:

At no point do I not think Bruce is a cunt but if your argument is he knew what he was getting in to well don’t be a hypocrite because so did Rafa and hughton and Shearer & every other manager since Keegan.  I have respect for Rafa & Keegan for walking. If Bruce stays then fuck him 

Anyone pre-Pardew can be excused. The current practices only became ingrained during that time.

As for Rafa, he didn't routinely vindicate or suck-up to Ashley, in fact he called him out and tried to lobby for change. He walked when he wasn't shown that change, Bruce is too hard faced to resign.

:lol: Mad that anyone thought it’d be any different.

I hope people realise we literally had a player and their club trying to force the move to us and we were unwilling to take them. We wouldn’t pay a high enough percentage of their 30k wage.

Amazing.

Silver lining though because Choudhury is dogshit. It also makes Edwards and Bruce look like even bigger tossers than they were before.

The stuffing we’re going to get against Man Utd :lol: Hopefully their players ignore OGS’s shit instructions and they absolutely pummel us.

Need to change the spin a bit here, it's not 'couldn't' or 'can't', it should be 'wouldn't' and 'won't'. They're perfectly capable of signing players and going through the process, they know exactly how to do it they simply don't want to. The willingness is not there, it's not incompetence it's a refusal and shouldn't be a surprise to any Newcastle fan. We're not signing anyone because they have chosen not to. 

1 minute ago, midds said:

Need to change the spin a bit here, it's not 'couldn't' or 'can't', it should be 'wouldn't' and 'won't'. They're perfectly capable of signing players and going through the process, they know exactly how to do it they simply don't want to. The willingness is not there, it's not incompetence it's a refusal and shouldn't be a surprise to any Newcastle fan. We're not signing anyone because they have chosen not to. 

Exactly this. A roll of the dice and aiming for 17th. 

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Yeah, I think a last minute PR job by Bruce’s mate at the telegraph to try and make it look like he lobbied for deals also looks rather feeble.

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

We're still comfortably better on paper than handful of teams in the division. Obviously we're handicapped by the melt in the dugout though.

I dispute that, i think we're one of the worst in the league now, and for us, as you say have a moron as our manager. We also have no depth whatsoever, a long term injury to Wilson and we're done and dusted.

Edited by Bimpy474

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

I dispute that, i think we're one of the worst in the league now, and for us with as you say have a moron as our manager. We also have no depth whatsoever, a long term injury to Wilson and we're done and dusted.

Yep, poor team with some good players but glaring flaws and a manager who's lost all confidence from his players. 

Who are the worse three teams - Burnley, Norwich and Brentford? All three will get points from us this season.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

There's absolutely no way that we're worse on paper than Norwich, Watford, Brentford, Southampton and Burnley.

Our attacking unit is comfortably better than any of them.

Our attacking unit consists of two injury prone players playing for a manager who doesn’t believe in conditioning.

Of course we’re in massive trouble.

<BREAKING>

MIKE ASHLEY HAS REACHED DEEP INTO HIS POCKETS AGAIN.

SOURCES CLAIM JOELINTON IS HAVING A MEDICAL AHEAD OF HIS AMAZING SECOND SIGNING ON TYNESIDE.

APPARENTLY THE BILLIONAIRE OWNER HAS RESPUNKED ANOTHER RECORD SETTING TRANSFER FEE ON THE ERSTWHILE STRIKER EVEN THOUGH HE IS ALREADY UNDER CONTRACT WITH THE CLUB.

NEWCASTLE GAFFER STEVE BRUCE, WINDED AFTER A HECTIC DAY FURIOUSLY WORKING THE PHONES, PROCLAIMED, "IT"S LIKE A NEW SIGNING!"