Newcastle United transfer lies

That's some nice thinking inside the box right there, new contracts for the duffers and bring back players that were average the first time, it's the stuff dreams are made of.

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I liked Lozaro, don’t think we used him enough.

Looked great better higher up the pitch, wouldn't want him having to defend tho.  Amiron replacement on the cheap probably.

Edited by mrmojorisin75

Lazaro was the best of the January 2020 loanees, and got played the least out of the 3. :lol: Bringing him back is surely not a Bruce decision. 

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Fuck me :lol: This’ll be the worst summer yet.

Good job Mike is on our side though. Don’t worry about the squad, manager or facilities because he’s fighting for a takeover that is probably already dead.

Like ignoring your house burning down because you want to save the lottery ticket in the garden that you don’t even know if it’s a winner.

I'll be surprised if any of the gaping holes in this squad are filled. Fucking desperate for a central midfielder and all that's been mustered is a vague rumour about Will fucking Hughes

11 minutes ago, Collingwood Street said:

Are you two separate, or do you come as a double act?

Far to eloquent to be tubes. Welcome :wave: 

Stick to the opinions of the forum clique (i.e. don’t have any opinions) and you’ll get on fine and dandy. 

Your welcome pack will arrive in the post.

• Mike changed the title to Newcastle United transfer lies