Jump to content

Newcastle United transfer lies


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Stifler said:

They club will delay making any transfer decision until the arbitration has finished. If we fail in it then we will have a small budget and be trying to get loans and freebies.

If we are successful then everything will be left to the new owners.

 

Ashley must weep with joy when he sees fans as accepting as this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

 

Ashley must weep with joy when he sees fans as accepting as this.

Where have I said that I’m accepting this?

All I am saying is this is the situation as I see it, and I don’t think there is going to be any movement until August, hence why we probably haven’t really started discussing anything with Arsenal over Willock yet, or why we haven’t signed Ajer despite the fact that it was pretty much a done deal in January going by reports.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Where have I said that I’m accepting this?

All I am saying is this is the situation as I see it, and I don’t think there is going to be any movement until August, hence why we probably haven’t really started discussing anything with Arsenal over Willock yet, or why we haven’t signed Ajer despite the fact that it was pretty much a done deal in January going by reports.

 

Hence the word ‘accepting’.

 

There should have already been signings. It’s pathetic that there hasn’t been. We survived last year because of individual quality and one of them isn’t even here anymore.

 

Accepting that there won’t be any movement before August is part of the problem. There should be hell on. There isn’t. Great result for Ashley.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just make an offer and pay installments ffs, like every other fucking club in the world does. 

 

Hopefully we get this one done because regardless if last season’s form was a purple patch, his energy and ability to drive forward with the ball at pace (+ goal scoring) is what our team has needed for far too long. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

 

Hence the word ‘accepting’.

 

There should have already been signings. It’s pathetic that there hasn’t been. We survived last year because of individual quality and one of them isn’t even here anymore.

 

Accepting that there won’t be any movement before August is part of the problem. There should be hell on. There isn’t. Great result for Ashley.

Knowing and accepting are two different things, even you aren’t stupid enough to not know that.

 

Do me a favour and put me on your ignore list. I can’t be arsed with you mentioning me in topics I’m not active in and I can’t be arsed with you quoting me and putting words in my mouth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

 

Hence the word ‘accepting’.

 

There should have already been signings. It’s pathetic that there hasn’t been. We survived last year because of individual quality and one of them isn’t even here anymore.

 

Accepting that there won’t be any movement before August is part of the problem. There should be hell on. There isn’t. Great result for Ashley.

 

As if Ashley gives a fuck. If you think fan protests would make Ashley double his transfer budget you must have missed the last 15 years.

 

The only way we get decent players through the door is if the takeover happens. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TRon said:

 

As if Ashley gives a fuck. If you think fan protests would make Ashley double his transfer budget you must have missed the last 15 years.

 

The only way we get decent players through the door is if the takeover happens. 

 

Seems to have worked for Man Utd. When have we ever tried something as significant as they did? 

 

7 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Knowing and accepting are two different things, even you aren’t stupid enough to not know that.

 

Do me a favour and put me on your ignore list. I can’t be arsed with you mentioning me in topics I’m not active in and I can’t be arsed with you quoting me and putting words in my mouth.


What a complete overreaction. You clearly missed the point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

 

Hence the word ‘accepting’.

 

There should have already been signings. It’s pathetic that there hasn’t been. We survived last year because of individual quality and one of them isn’t even here anymore.

 

Accepting that there won’t be any movement before August is part of the problem. There should be hell on. There isn’t. Great result for Ashley.

So what are you doing about it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

So what are you doing about it? 

 

Not attending matches. Packed in my ST after not missing a game for many years.

 

Attempting to join in whatever protest/movement that is available.

 

Encouraging protest, hopeful that one day NUST will listen to their fans and grow a backbone.


Refusing to purchase anything from the club shop (or where known, any of Ashley’s tat shops), although I may accidentally due to his wide ever spanning portfolio.

 

Let me know if I can do anything else, I’d be delighted to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

 

Not attending matches. Packed in my ST after not missing a game for many years.

 

Attempting to join in whatever protest/movement that is available.

 

Encouraging protest, hopeful that one day NUST will listen to their fans and grow a backbone.


Refusing to purchase anything from the club shop (or where known, any of Ashley’s tat shops), although I may accidentally due to his wide ever spanning portfolio.

 

Let me know if I can do anything else, I’d be delighted to.

Pretty sure Stifler doesn't go to any games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Pretty sure Stifler doesn't go to any games. 

I packed my season ticket let in.

I was involved in protest groups, and don’t buy from Ashley’s companies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Convinced Fantail Breeze was a previous user. Similar posting style to Figures 1-0 Football


 

He has to be. He was going on about Tubes a couple of days ago. He’s been gone for donkeys.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's awful but I loved the Fanny Breeze piss pulling name, whoever came up with that, it sounds like a Gwinith Paltrow air freshener 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, reefatoon said:


 

He has to be. He was going on about Tubes a couple of days ago. He’s been gone for donkeys.

 

He’s had about 30 accounts on here :lol: Has he ever left? Anyone who had browsed the forum for even the last 12 months would know all about tubes.

 

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

Convinced Fantail Breeze was a previous user. Similar posting style to Figures 1-0 Football

 

Incorrect. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mike changed the title to Newcastle United transfer lies

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...