Transfer rumours

Yorkie

[emoji38] So we've decided to pretend there will be transfers again? Cool, I'm in.

We need a striker. I can't wait to see who we bring in.

We are getting 5 new players man.  [emoji38]

[emoji38] Get the fuck outta here with this shit, man. We're getting nothing in abundance.

TBF these ‘can we afford WBA defenders’ chats are a lot different from transfer discussions of the past.

[emoji38] So we've decided to pretend there will be transfers again? Cool, I'm in.

We need a striker. I can't wait to see who we bring in.

We are getting 5 new players man.  [emoji38]

[emoji38] Get the fuck outta here with this shit, man. We're getting nothing in abundance.

TBF these ‘can we afford WBA defenders’ chats are a lot different from transfer discussions of the past.

:lol: I'm just cynical and defeated, tbh. We'll get some loans in and maybe one or two freebies.

Garry Rodrigues mentioned again.

Disproportionately annoying name.

Here’s a thought, we could keep this thread going (in the unlikely, ahem, event that nowt much happens in June...) by identifying spurious targets with an annoying number of  r’s in their name.

We need replacements for (wish list):

Darlow, Elliot, Mbemba, manquillo, haidara, gamez, Gayle, Kenedy, Slimani, Joselu, Mitro.

Apart from kenedy (who we should sign), the rest seem more than likely to be leaving or that we should sell (merino may enter there, not sure if head has been turned...). If we had say 40M plus the revenue from the above, we should be looking at 80million for some new recruits.

40M on two strikers and 40m between Kenedy (or similar), dubravka and newbies...

Spend £50m on improvements on Gayle and Perez

Spend £50m on a RB, Keeper and Midfielder

Or, spend a grand total of £12m and pretend we tried to spend the other £88m

No chance & also unnecessary tbf. Dubravka we have already got at £4m. We don't need £45m worth of right back & back up midfielder like. Striker and full back cover will do just nicely.

Spend £50m on improvements on Gayle and Perez

Spend £50m on a RB, Keeper and Midfielder

Or, spend a grand total of £12m and pretend we tried to spend the other £88m

No chance & also unnecessary tbf. Dubravka we have already got at £4m. We don't need £45m worth of right back & back up midfielder like. Striker and full back cover will do just nicely.

#9, LW (hope for Kenedy fading fast) are crucial, but RB is next. We can do so much better than even peak Yedlin.

GetFrenchFootball are such wind-up merchants on twitter, I wouldn't put much credence into their nicely inserted paragraph on Areola joining him at any future club due lack of transfer funds. What bollocks.