Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Many of us were like "30-40m plus player sales would be 'ok' " :lol: :lol: :( (me included), at least for being fucking Ashley , but it's even worse than I expected. Yet at the same time I can't say I'm in shock either....

How the fuck is 8m for an international (Argentina at that) full back too much for our budget?. There are Championship teams and a few of them spending more on players than that. There is something seriously seriously wrong here and it's verging on blatant sabotage. We are not being run the way a Premier League club should be ran and this needs to be investigated imo

Journalists, pundits and others in the media need to pose these questions to these fucking crooked stooges running our club

I've said it before but I genuinely believe with the shit going on with the high street crash that Ashley is skint and his only money maker now is NUFC and he's keeping the other shit afloat by moving club money around to mash holdings and until I'm proved wrong I'll continue to believe that

There's absolutely no other reason for us not having any money and running on a budget that's akin to as lower half Championship side

Many of us were like "30-40m plus player sales would be 'ok' " :lol: :lol: :( (me included), at least for being fucking Ashley , but it's even worse than I expected. Yet at the same time I can't say I'm in shock either....

Yeah I think even for Ashley most people including myself were expecting to have 30m plus player sales so end up spending about 70m ( 30m net).

Even if we sold 40m worth and bought in 50m worth I could have maybe handled that if it was quality coming in.

Instead we are going to end up in profit having shopped in the bargain bucket again 

i sometimes want Rafa to just say fuck this  :undecided:

Honestly surprised he hasnt

It would save us all a wasted season this year if he did and bring an end to all this rubbish and start the implosion now if he did. It's coming in 12 months anyhow so we may as well get it over with. I have no idea what he is still doing here he looked ill after the Porto game

Just over a week to go and Joselu and Gayle are our first team strikers. I wasn’t expecting much this summer but holy fuck they’ve outdone themselves here.

:dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave:

Crank up the Relegationometer.

Just over a week to go and Joselu and Gayle are our first team strikers. I wasn’t expecting much this summer but holy fuck they’ve outdone themselves here.

:lol: Its mental.

Bit surprised anyone expected anything more. I would have been shocked if we'd had any significant arrivals. Can't even say I'm disappointed which would require a modicum of raised hopes to begin with. I always expect the worst and unfortunately I'm rarely surprised.

Maybe Ashley would have been more forced into investing if the squad had of just scrapped survival, with the team finishing amazingly well in 10th place, Ashley is happy to gamble on not pumping money in again.

It's so annoying man. We have the basis of a decent team.

Spend £50M (which we clearly have) on 3-4 good players, we'd be in a pretty solid position.

Nobody is saying we need to go and spunk £100 million, but we just take the piss tbh.

Maybe Ashley would have been more forced into investing if the squad had of just scrapped survival, with the team finishing amazingly well in 10th place, Ashley is happy to gamble on not pumping money in again. 

Almost certainly some truth in this. Rafa's a victim of his own success obviously, Ashley must know that whatever he spends there's almost no chance of relegation.

Almost certainly some truth in this. Rafa's a victim of his own success obviously, Ashley must know that whatever he spends there's almost no chance of relegation.

Its a less of a gamble when you look at some of the teams that have been promoted.  Cardiff will be taking one of the three spots, then it could be a scrap between us (if Rafa walks) Huddersfield, Brighton, Wolves, Watford and Southampton.  Ashley will fancy his chances.

Its a less of a gamble when you look at some of the teams that have been promoted.  Cardiff will be taking one of the three spots, then it could be a scrap between us (if Rafa walks) Huddersfield, Brighton, Wolves, Broghton and Southampton.  Ashley will fancy his chances.

Oh, I meant only if Rafa's here. Without him there's a likelihood of relegation I would say. Just Ashley knows that if Rafa stays for the season we will stay up.

Its a less of a gamble when you look at some of the teams that have been promoted.  Cardiff will be taking one of the three spots, then it could be a scrap between us (if Rafa walks) Huddersfield, Brighton, Wolves, Broghton and Southampton.  Ashley will fancy his chances.

Oh, I meant only if Rafa's here. Without him there's a likelihood of relegation I would say. Just Ashley knows that if Rafa stays for the season we will stay up.

Aye but even if Rafa walks I reckon he would still fancy scraping our way to survival.  Look at the season with Carver in charge when Carver was specifically asked "can you survive with what youve got?"  "Aye if everyone stays fit".  We barely fell over the line.  :lol:

A song for him would be easy at least.

Is he a winger? Aren't we a bit overstocked with them?

There were some brief rumours of Atsu to Huddersfield, which I think they've said they don't want him

Ashley openly admitted at the end of the season that the squad was already good enough.

Say you accept that, what then follows is he doesn't understand that you have to do to improve and add to it, everyone else does and we don't. He only understands what he wants to to fit his narrative, selective bullshit as always from the fat arsehole.

So imo i think he knows the squad needs improving, he simply doesn't allow the spending to do it. We're not skint, we can afford transfers, we have money, he chooses to keep spending at the minimum possible. We all look at transfer fees, spread payments waiting for the cash to come in, we don't get the full amounts when we sell.

That's all just bullshit excuses not to spend, haven't we heard it all this summer,  Rafa won't sign, sell to buy, £40m money from TV in July , money saved from last season.......well that's all happened and we still won't spend, purposely holding on to the money, pathetic man who is just an utter parasite.