Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Think this is a good signing triggs[/member] ?

Hendrick? Not really. Don't see where we'd play him. He runs a lot and occasionally does something really good but not a signing to get excited about

Hendrick? Not really. Don't see where we'd play him. He runs a lot and occasionally does something really good but not a signing to get excited about

What sort of signing would make you get excited triggs[/member]?  You were pretty vocally against a PIF takeover, so I can only assume you are passionately in favour about the NUCF signings from the current/alternative to PIF regime.

What sort of signing would make you get excited triggs[/member]?  You were pretty vocally against a PIF takeover, so I can only assume you are passionately in favour about the NUCF signings from the current/alternative to PIF regime.

I hope for your sake you just pretend to be so dangerously thick on here

Liverpool have put a £20m valuation on midfielder Harry Wilson amid interest from Leeds, Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Southampton. (Mirror)

Lyon are prepared to sell former Chelsea winger Bertrand Traore this summer with Newcastle, Leicester, Everton and Crystal Palace all keen on the 24-year-old Burkina Faso international.

:lol: hell of a logical leap there

I hope for your sake you just pretend to be so dangerously thick on here

[emoji38] [emoji38] :thup:

I see Sturridge wants a move back to th PL.. I could see Bruce taking a punt on him on a free

Absolutely a Bruce signing. I could see him trying for Welbeck as well, depends whether Watford are happy to release him for free to clear up wages or not?

I see Sturridge wants a move back to th PL.. I could see Bruce taking a punt on him on a free

Absolutely a Bruce signing. I could see him trying for Welbeck as well, depends whether Watford are happy to release him for free to clear up wages or not?

I can answer that. Yes, yes they are.