Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I know he’s been shit recently but that seems not much for a young English player.

It’s been quite funny/depressing seeing the club and the Brucicle giving it big licks about doing loads of background checks about Hendrick as if he’s some unknown luxury player. Ridiculous.

He’s that cheap because he’s utter garbage

Why would you use £12m out of a severely limited budget when we’re desperate for a striker?

Yea I think he’s awful. If we’re signing Hendrick for competition to Shelvey and Hayden signing Davies is only going to hinder Longstaff(s).

Would rather we signed a couple of squad players on loan and blew the full budget on a striker.

Smalling is a canny defender but we have a good bunch already at the club

Why the fuck are these idiots after players that don’t address the actual weaknesses in the team which is primarily, a lack of goals

Take the £30m or whatever and sign a proper goalscoring striker you inept cunts

Guest reefatoon

It’s crackers. Bruce has been reverting back to two centre backs, we already have about 6 of the fuckers and absolutely no money to spend. So let’s go buy another.

Just absolutely bog standard transfer targets, simply bodies through the door cos they're available. No plan, no imagination, just available and affordable. Looks as if even the famed transfer policy has completely gone out the window too (buy them young and cheap, sell them established and expensive). Symptomatic of a regime that has well and truly checked out I guess. Now it's "whatever agent chuck-arounder Bruce wants, Bruce gets; I don't give a fuck."

It’s crackers. Bruce has been reverting back to two centre backs, we already have about 6 of the fuckers and absolutely no money to spend. So let’s go buy another.

Schar has 12 months left, he’ll be sold. Lejeune didn’t seem Bruce’s cup of tea from the start and has injury problems. Dummett is barely a left-sided CB in a back three, he’d not be in the picture in a two. He’ll go back to being considered a left-back. That leaves Lascelles, Clark & Fernandez. Could 100% see why Bruce would want Smalling.