Transfer rumours

Yorkie

RLC for NUFC ?

Unconfirmed reports circulating on Saturday night claimed that Newcastle were looking to secure a loan deal for Chelsea's Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

The 24 year-old England international midfielder is predicted to make a temporary departure from Stamford Bridge in the coming days.

Playing just 61 competitive minutes so far this season for Chelsea, London-born Loftus-Cheek last scored a Premier League goal in May 2019.

He would be a good signing for us.

He’s not going to be the player people thought he was going to be a couple of years ago, but he’s going to be a tidy player, and probably a player at mid table/hoping to get into the top 7 level.

Surprised that it's took this long to shift Atsu tbh. He's not got what it takes to succeed at a big club, but in the championship with a smaller club, he would be a decent signing. He's got skills, just not really one for the big stage.

RLC would be very good but i think I read  he is on £130k a week wages, so long term no chance unless shelvey moves on I guess as only a few of our squad are allowed wages near that or something, loan for season maybe

Never seen Loftus-Cheek have a good game. One of those players who gets talked up constantly, similarly to Griezmann, yet every time I watch them they're either shite or anonymous.

Cavani is that player for me.

RLC for NUFC ?

Unconfirmed reports circulating on Saturday night claimed that Newcastle were looking to secure a loan deal for Chelsea's Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

The 24 year-old England international midfielder is predicted to make a temporary departure from Stamford Bridge in the coming days.

Playing just 61 competitive minutes so far this season for Chelsea, London-born Loftus-Cheek last scored a Premier League goal in May 2019.

Where is that from? Post the link or the source ffs.