Transfer rumours

Yorkie

On 28/05/2021 at 18:54, midds said:

"No disrespect to Steve Bruce, why the hell would you want to play for Steve Bruce?"

If a pundit uttered those words he'd be fucking livid, the gormless cunt. Absolutely fine to slag other teams off himself though obviously. He's such a slimey, obnoxious ignorant fuckwit, he can't help himself. 

Aye, if I was a young player being paid a fortune and I was offered the chance to go and play on Italy with 1st team football or stay in Newcastle and be told you aren’t good enough by Steve ‘I became a manager because I guzzuled SAF’s cock like a kebab’ Bruce, I would be on a beach in Italy somewhere. 

8 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’d love to know what we tell people to get them to sign. Guess footballers really don’t pay any attention to who the owner or the manager is. 

At most clubs a player signing a 5-6 year deal would see about 2-3 managers out by the time their deal runs out. 

Celtic mate was saying he wouldn’t go for less than 20 mil, “15 at a push because of Covid finances”. From what I gather he’s very very highly thought of and can play in a number of different positions.

He’ll be gutted at 6 mil :lol:

Head coach Steve Bruce is keen to bolster his backline, and the report states that Ajer wants to work with the Premier League winner.

Having to go back nearly 30 years to find something credible to write about Bruce :lol:

Edited by Sima

4 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Wonder if we’re looking to sell another central back

Fernandez is out of contract next month and lejeune & schar only have a year left 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

At most clubs a player signing a 5-6 year deal would see about 2-3 managers out by the time their deal runs out. 

True, but at NUFC it’s likely to be something like Bruce, Curbishly and Warnock while batting relegation every season.

It would still pay to have some sort of eye on the kind of club you’re joining. 

They’re right though we are relegation fodder. The only reasons he would choose us over them is because we can pay more and we’re in a better league. Celtic are a much bigger/ better club than we are, and have great fans.

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

They’re right though we are relegation fodder. The only reasons he would choose us over them is because we can pay more and we’re in a better league. Celtic are a much bigger/ better club than we are, and have great fans.

Great fans!? 

They are a much bigger club purely because of religion. Plus Celtic are in as big a mess as we are right now 

Guest HTT II

Scum fans who torch a chairman’s house, carry out sectarian bull shit, trash cities/towns when traveling and play in a tin pot league, they are a shite club as much as we are.

Old firm fans never got their head around the order of things in modern football. They’re “big clubs” with a big history that have found themselves in a minnow league, just like Red Star Belgrade and many other clubs around Europe. I expect they see themselves as above clubs like that.