Transfer rumours

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Can I boldly predict that we’ll spend nothing?

I think once ASM goes, this will be a very good window for Ashley. 

On 01/07/2021 at 06:56, mrmojorisin75 said:

Have a feeling this offseason has hipo to be one of the most depressing yet, and that's surely saying something :lol:

Not sure I can be depressed by NUFC anymore. I fully expect no signings, it’s actually more confusing when we do sign people. 

7 hours ago, Ben said:

I wonder if Ashley let ASM and Wilson go would the Heed walk 

He will stay.

First interview after they leave:

He'll brag about how he brought in the players in the first place, with Ashleys blessing, to emphasize how good he is at spotting talent and how generous Ashley is.

Then he'll go on and say something about being sad they are leaving but that it was impossible to hold onto them.

He'll end it with saying something about Ashley promising funds for replacements.

Towards the end of the transfer window, he'll probably get one decent player & a couple of freebies and loans in and say that it's a difficult market but that he's happy with what he's got and that there were funds available from Ashley for more signings.

We'll look certain for the drop again but somehow scrape some unimaginable wins that keeps us 15th-17th yet again.

I must admit if Ashley and his fat mate are still here come the start of the season I couldn't give a flying fuck who is in or out of a black and white shirt.

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

I must admit if Ashley and his fat mate are still here come the start of the season I couldn't give a flying fuck who is in or out of a black and white shirt.

I have some bad news for you then....

We'll probably make a few signings, like. Fraser, Wilson and Lewis all arrived literally a few days before the start of last season; likewise ASM/Carroll/Krafth the season before, with Joelinton also coming well into pre-season despite him obviously being lined up months prior. We never do anything quickly in the summer window. 

17 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

We'll probably make a few signings, like. Fraser, Wilson and Lewis all arrived literally a few days before the start of last season; likewise ASM/Carroll/Krafth the season before, with Joelinton also coming well into pre-season despite him obviously being lined up months prior. We never do anything quickly in the summer window. 

The transfer window in the north east doesnt open until the last week of August

:yao:

3 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

The transfer window in the north east doesnt open until the last week of August

:yao:

Yeah, but it will only be open to players to leave the club for a fee or players to come in on a free.