Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I think Hughes is very skilful, though obviously with his size he struggles on the physical side. 

But we don't have anyone like him in the midfield, so I think he'd be a good buy.

3 minutes ago, Cronky said:

I think Hughes is very skilful, though obviously with his size he struggles on the physical side. 

But we don't have anyone like him in the midfield, so I think he'd be a good buy.

His size ???

5 minutes ago, joeyt said:

His size ???

He may be tall, but he seems a bit of a lightweight to me.

I've assumed that his lack of physicality is what has put off Premiership clubs. I see him as the sort of player who would have been better off playing abroad.

1 hour ago, Cronky said:

He may be tall, but he seems a bit of a lightweight to me.

I've assumed that his lack of physicality is what has put off Premiership clubs. I see him as the sort of player who would have been better off playing abroad.

Is he any less physical than Foden?

We’re clearly desperate for a CB, despite it being about the only position we have decent depth for*

*Until Bruce flogs/loans out our better CBs because they’re too good with the ball and not a thick, slabheaded, rough and ready CB.

16 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

We’re clearly desperate for a CB, despite it being about the only position we have decent depth for*

*Until Bruce flogs/loans out our better CBs because they’re too good with the ball and not a thick, slabheaded, rough and ready CB.

And to think he would have been relegated in his first season without their contribution.