Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Not sure ASM would fit for Rafa's system, ASM is maybe a tad too free spirited say for Rafa.

Rafa is system above players as he builds a side, and as someone just commented, Miggy would be a much better fit in that regard.

8 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Not sure ASM would fit for Rafa's system, ASM is maybe a tad too free spirited say for Rafa.

Rafa is system above players as he builds a side, and as someone just commented, Miggy would be a much better fit in that regard.

Rafa with money in his pocket and the Rafa we saw are different people.

6 minutes ago, Sima said:

Rafa with money in his pocket and the Rafa we saw are different people.

Aye very true, I've said that a few times myself. He uses a system to fit the level of players he has or can afford/afforded to him. Still think even with money ASM wouldn't be a Rafa's preference. Not that i would like it to happen but it would be interesting to watch if it did happen.

Edited by Bimpy474

7 hours ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

ASM works a lot harder and is more disciplined than many people think imo.

Aye i don't disagree, but while it pains me to say it Bruce gives ASM much more freedom than Rafa would imo. Not to say he would be better off with Bruce by the way. As Sima has just eluded to, Rafa with money and the freedom to spend it, is a different manager to one we saw in regard to the team on the pitch.

I just have that nagging doubt that ASM wouldn't be a Rafa pick.

Edited by Bimpy474

:lol: at all those rumours. Funny as fuck if ASM goes to play for Rafa; a paltry £10m for Hayden is proper lols when you think how far he might've gone after 18-19; and typical Bruce targeting a complete no-mark to improve our most deficient position.

If clubs want any of our players then the stars are currently lined perfectly, Ashley couldn't give two fucks, Bruce will do anything for his payoff and Charnley is just... well ......Charnley, there is probably only Jones who will kick back, but he's off rising his stock.

What a mess.

The ASM link is just laziness imo. It's in the Sunday Mirror, saying Ancelotti MIGHT go for Richarlison at Real Madrid which COULD see Rafa go for ASM. Like aye, ok. 

Think we'll get at least 1 more season from ASM providing there's no changes on the ownership or managerial fronts.

3 hours ago, joeyt said:

So how many years as MA been here now? And he still has not managed to bring in a manager that will just use the players the recruitment team recommends. How bloody incompetent is that man? I mean how hard can that really be?