Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

So how many years as MA been here now? And he still has not managed to bring in a manager that will just use the players the recruitment team recommends. How bloody incompetent is that man? I mean how hard can that really be? 

14 years.

Hughes is shit, but people still think he’s decent because when he was younger he was decent in the Championship, since then all his potential has been lost, a bit like him in the Premier League.

Of course Bruce would like him.

18 hours ago, toon25 said:

No way Hayden goes imo.

Err?

Missed the last 14 years? Saleable asset who could be replaced with a freeby, combined with an incompetent manager who wouldn't know how to use a midfield if it slapped him in the face with a side of bacon?

2 hours ago, gjohnson said:

Err?

Missed the last 14 years? Saleable asset who could be replaced with a freeby, combined with an incompetent manager who wouldn't know how to use a midfield if it slapped him in the face with a side of bacon?

I'm sure wor Jeff will come back into the team as his replacement, the useless *snip*! c***.

That's some nice thinking inside the box right there, new contracts for the duffers and bring back players that were average the first time, it's the stuff dreams are made of.

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I liked Lozaro, don’t think we used him enough.

Looked great better higher up the pitch, wouldn't want him having to defend tho.  Amiron replacement on the cheap probably.

Edited by mrmojorisin75