Transfer rumours

Yorkie

On 15/07/2021 at 14:52, toontownman said:

Brentford have reached an agreement with Celtic to sign Newcastle United target Kristoffer Ajer for a fee of around £13.5m, according to the Daily Telegraph.

Woop woop. 

Fucking hell. Amazing coup by Ashley to get other clubs to sign out targets and save us some money in the process. What a Del boy!

Bruce has admitted that transfers will be very very slow this summer, personally I can't see us making any sort of move until after our 3rd game on the 28th of August 

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Could see us announcing Willock on loan in the next week which will be enough to appease some and boost ticket sales.

this , our fan base will be all forgiving when it happens , just this alone will appease them 

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Could see us announcing Willock on loan in the next week which will be enough to appease some and boost ticket sales.

Congratulations, we're standing still...

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Unfortunately, I reckon you could be correct about that.

It might take another ten seasons of target premier league survival only before they realise.  

24 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Unfortunately, I reckon you could be correct about that.

It might take another ten seasons of target premier league survival only before they realise.  

If 14 years of Mike Ashley is having no effect on them, they've got no hope.

4 minutes ago, Sifu said:

If 14 years of Mike Ashley is having no effect on them, they've got no hope.

Heading down Sunderland way...a few loans who are the best players, whilst the actual retain list looks worse and worse.

32 minutes ago, Chicane said:

£10m budget, did I read that right? [emoji38]

To be fair he doesn’t need to spend a penny , he can cash in on ASM , he doesn’t have to do a thing .

The only thing we can do is stop going but still we roll up and endorse it all .

bizzare 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I think Norwich will be better this time around and could see Brentford being competitive.

I agree. Brentford already beat us last season and badly out played us whilst doing so.

Norwich in the season they went down badly beat us then, and caused lots of better teams serious problems. They have kept Farke on and continued to build with him and so I imagine they will be even better and more resilient this time around and he will be better prepared for the Premier League.

Don't know what the odds are on us going down but if they are anywhere near decent I am putting in a decent wager on that for sure.