Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Watched a couple of Marseille's Europa League games and albeit we went in for him on deadline and said no, Boubacar Kamara might be enticed by new owners and manager in January. Dunno if he's signed a new contract though, if he hasn't he'll have 6 months in January. He looks brilliant, would vastly improve our midfield and would only improve given his age.

I'd be really happy if they just came out and flatly said we're not going to be massively overspending on S-tier players but we'll definitely start looking at the B-tier and maybe some A-tier players instead of the D-F tiers we've been bargain hunting in.

40 minutes ago, thomas said:

I'd be really happy if they just came out and flatly said we're not going to be massively overspending on S-tier players but we'll definitely start looking at the B-tier and maybe some A-tier players instead of the D-F tiers we've been bargain hunting in.

Same here. 

If we can get a decent manager & coaching team in, improve facilities (stadium, training ground, youth facilities) and focus on getting better commercial deals in place to unlock the potential in the club on its own without ridiculous cash injections I don't really mind what kind of transfer strategy we have as long we can see a clear plan and improve our performances.

I used to love transfer rumours and what we might do in the market, but that died during Ashley's reign. Transfer windows became a frustrating non-event as mostly failed to improve or ever really sign what we need. Who knows what we do in January. From virtually nothing to almost anything could happen.

1 hour ago, hakka said:

I used to love transfer rumours and what we might do in the market, but that died during Ashley's reign. Transfer windows became a frustrating non-event as mostly failed to improve or ever really sign what we need. Who knows what we do in January. From virtually nothing to almost anything could happen.

:thup:

I’d go for Franck Kessié from AC Milan so we can get some more energy in the midfield.

I’m thinking we need to make a statement signing and get somebody like Haaland here. I think he could be convinced to come here in the summer with a top manager in place and by paying off his father. He could be our Augero

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

New board: Time to make a company, who will, in turn, sponsor us for a world record amount. Vesla, Papple, Tamazon, etc. :shifty:

Aren’t SA creating their own airline?