Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Lingard would be a great signing for where we are at as would Tarkowski.

Will be interesting to see how the players we already have change mentally knowing we aren't a stepping stone now /have ambition. Might see some improvements

1 minute ago, Ketsbaia said:

This is how Man City started things. Buy the 'best of the rest' from PL clubs, then slowly become a force.

Tarkowski, Sarr, Aarons etc. Yes please.

Chelsea too to an extent. Joe Cole, Johnson, Bridge, Duff came in alongside the likes of Crespo & Makelele. Wouldn't be surprised if we do the same. Best of the rest with one or two big names.

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Think it’s too late for Traore to put it together personally, could be wrong though 

He’s a shit Sissoko for me, all pace and power, runs into trouble/players and doesn’t have the feetwork and flair of say ASM to get away from players or out of trouble. If you slow him down, he’s a donkey basically IMO. If he knocks the ball past you he’s away, any decent defender would have his game marked easily, however, as that’s literally all he can/does do. 

Edited by HTT II

Been having a look to see realistic targets PL targets that we could sign if our budget was upto £190m and the prices we would likely need to pay, personally I think we would get better value going to Europe for players. 

James Ward Prowse- £30m

James Tarkowski- £25m 

Donny van der beek -£50-60m 

Wilfred Zaha -£50m 

Total £165m

really pissed off the premier league delayed the takeover just long enough to screw our season.

got have had a top manager in over the summer and half  new first team for this season.

would have fancied us for a cup.

We've got no chance of getting Raphinha imo. He'll be off to a champions league club soon. We're a million miles away from that. This is going to have to be a slow build, based around Dubravka, Wilson, Willock and ASM, maybe Hayden too. 

Guest HTT II
10 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

The one player I would love to see us go for is aubameyang

Fuck no, he’s massively overrated man (IMO)!

Chiesa is only on loan at Juve from Fiorentina I see.

If we we’re able to appoint someone like Conte, all of a sudden deals like this don’t look so unrealistic.

The Spanish giants are no longer cash rich, which means options are limited to PL clubs and perhaps Bayern for the top players.

A front 3 of Chiesa - Vlahovic - St Max would be up there with PSG’s front 3 for me.

Someone wake me up I can’t believe I’m even typing shit like this.

Edited by Whitley mag

59 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Chelsea too to an extent. Joe Cole, Johnson, Bridge, Duff came in alongside the likes of Crespo & Makelele. Wouldn't be surprised if we do the same. Best of the rest with one or two big names.

Yep, and I would find that probably more satisfying than splurging all our cash on the world's biggest stars tomorrow. Not that they'd come, but really find it interesting to see how we grow the club in the short term.