So many good players on a free this summer that I think are achievable:
Franck Kessie

Jesse Lingard 

Boubacar Kamara

Andrea Belotti

Andreas Christensen

James Tarkowski

Todd Cantwell

That’s not even thinking about the likes of Sule, Pogba, Mbappe, Dybala, Fati and Demebele

On 09/10/2021 at 19:01, ManDoon said:

David Brooks from Bournemouth? He’s a very good player imo 

Todays news is pretty heartbreaking- hope the lad gets well and is back up and playing again soon.  

4 hours ago, andyc35i said:

Franck Kessie

Jesse Lingard 

Boubacar Kamara

Andrea Belotti

Andreas Christensen

James Tarkowski

Todd Cantwell

That’s not even thinking about the likes of Sule, Pogba, Mbappe, Dybala, Fati and Demebele

Will be in such a good position to start from January rebuilding the team with top quality without having to go too crazy with transfer fees.

5 hours ago, andyc35i said:

Franck Kessie

Jesse Lingard 

Boubacar Kamara

Andrea Belotti

Andreas Christensen

James Tarkowski

Todd Cantwell

Brozovic 

Romagnoli

Tolliso

Insigne

30 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Just been diagnosed with cancer :(

Good young player, hope he makes a full recovery and a full return to football.

Newcastle's new Saudi owners plan to look to Germany in an attempt to mirror the success of Jurgen Klopp and Thomas Tuchel in England. Chelsea's Germany striker Timo Werner, 25, is a top target, along with Bayern Munich and Germany centre-back Niklas Sule, 26, Barcelona's Brazilian midfield flop Philippe Coutinho, 29, and a German manager such as ex-Dortmund boss Lucien Favre. (Bild - in German)

The Magpies have contacted the representatives of Leicester City's French centre-back Wesley Fofana about the possibility of making a move for the 20-year-old in January. (RMC Sport - in French)

Juventus' France midfielder Adrien Rabiot has also been linked with Newcastle, with the Serie A club open to selling the 26-year-old in January to help fund potential bids for Monaco's France midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni or Manchester United's Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek, 24. (Calciomercato - in Italian)