Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

I imagine he saw the first goal late given the crowd of players that the shot came through.

Still would have expected a save if he's managed to get a hand on it, mind.

On 02/05/2021 at 15:59, huss9 said:

what the fuck is up with his right hand. first the wolves goal - and again today. shite attempts both of them.

Yeah agree both should have been saved, as he got a good hand to the ball and not just his finger tips. Mind the number of errors by goaslkeepers in general the last couple of seasons, seem to have increased quite a bit from previous years in the games I have watched. Still (as I know you will probably agree), our first choice number 1 and a very good quality keeper for a lower table side.

Guest neesy111

He wasn't at fault for the Wolves goal, great header at the worst place for a GK.

Guest HTT II

Shay Given levels from him since we signed him, he’s a great shot stopper and exudes confidence, from a spectator watching on anyway at least. Great buy, money well spent. Unsung hero IMO.

1 minute ago, samptime29 said:

Darlow did a good job but this big man is just better. I hope Darlow stays as number 2 tho, plays in cups. One very good and one good keeper. Can't knock it.

Think we need to start involving Woodman

Guest neesy111
2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Dubravka has the occasional hairy moment but for what he brings to us it’s worth it.

Like the vast majority of goalkeepers.

I'd probably say Given and Dubs are on par tbh. Although if you we're forced to choose would probably pick Given. Basically:

1) Given

2) Dubravka

3) Krul

Last) Alnwick

Guest neesy111

Personally overall I think Dubs is the best GK we've had in the PL era.  Given easily best shot stopper by a distance though.