Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

11 hours ago, duo said:

Not the player he was under Rafa - prone to mistakes these days.

I think our awful defence has exposed him as an average keeper at best. No excuses for spilling the ball when they scored, and the mistakes are far too frequent nowadays.

Edited by Klaus

16 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

De Gea levels of faking injury when play is still ongoing. Awful to see. 

Obviously a glutton for punishment. As I watched the goal back about 20 times. Still no idea why he doesn’t go at the striker’s feet and hold onto the ball? He comes flying out to make himself big like Ironside is going to get a shot off. Then just jumps over the ball. So he obviously could have got there with his hands. 

He wasn't faking injury. He could still barely walk when he went up for that corner at the end. Tried to run and couldn't. 

I really like Dubravka but just like a lot of the side his confidence is shot. There weren't enough leaders on the pitch yesterday to get the teams' collective heads out there arses. I hope that happens with the introduction of Trippier et al. 

2 minutes ago, Heron said:

I really like Dubravka but just like a lot of the side his confidence is shot. There weren't enough leaders on the pitch yesterday to get the teams' collective heads out there arses. I hope that happens with the introduction of Trippier et al. 

It's strange though - it's not so much his confidence it's his concentration.  He seems to switch off.

Just now, Heron said:

Perhaps. Had little to do yesterday until that moment tbf.

Isn't that what they say about top class keepers, don't have much to do all game then is switched on for that moment when needed. Concentration for a keeper the whole game is surely lesson number 1 

11 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

He wasn't faking injury. He could still barely walk when he went up for that corner at the end. Tried to run and couldn't. 

Fair enough. Personally not buying it and loads of players pull this shit.

I’m sure he will be perfectly fine in the next game and it’s just his bruised ego after another fuck up. 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Fair enough. Personally not buying it and loads of players pull this shit.

I’m sure he will be perfectly fine in the next game and it’s just his bruised ego after another fuck up. 

Well you'd be wrong. He was clearly injured. Needless to make stuff up about players. 

Just now, Joey Linton said:

Well you'd be wrong. He was clearly injured. Needless to make stuff up about players. 

Like ASM is injured every week. Then sprints, then is supposedly injured again. Only to be fine the next game. I remember Guthrie being stretchered off and playing a week later to mask his fuck up in the cup. 

Not really making it up. I’m saying it happens and I’m not buying it was a genuine injury in this case. You’ve never played football with a hypochondriac type? All teams have them, at all levels, no? 

13 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Like ASM is injured every week. Then sprints, then is supposedly injured again. Only to be fine the next game. I remember Guthrie being stretchered off and playing a week later to mask his fuck up in the cup. 

Not really making it up. I’m saying it happens and I’m not buying it was a genuine injury in this case. You’ve never played football with a hypochondriac type? All teams have them, at all levels, no? 

You are clearly making it up. It was absolutely crystal clear Dubravka was still injured in injury time yesterday. Anyone who was there will be able to confirm it to you. He went to run up for that corner and physically couldn't. Because he was injured.

You citing an injury to Danny Guthrie over ten year ago doesn't make Dubravka any less injured ffs. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Well then I bow to your superior knowledge and of course no player has ever faked an injury to try and het sympathy for yet another one of their fuck ups. 

Who said that? 

My "superior knowledge" as you call it comes from having seen what happened.

Can only assume you weren't there yesterday obviously, otherwise you'd not be spouting the absolute nonsense you are. We've enough problems without people making stuff up about the players. 

Guest Biggsbond14
1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

I’m sure he is a drama queen and being dressed up like a Egyptian mummy doesn’t prove doubters wrong 

Guest neesy111

We was quite clearly injured yesterday, could see an accidental stamp on his hand after his fuck up leading to the goal.

Guest HTT II
Just now, neesy111 said:

We was quite clearly injured yesterday, could see an accidental stamp on his hand after his fuck up leading to the goal.

Planet soft cunt ‘keeper!

1 hour ago, neesy111 said:

So the stamp on the hand had him limping?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, The Prophet said:

This lads graphics make for some horrific reading :lol:

It actually shows Dubravka isn't the problem though.

Why has he chosen those colours? :lol:

Davey Edgar will be absolutely gutted.