Arsenal home ticket advice

Do you guys think it is possible for a none club member to get tickets for the Arsenal match?

Any help on how, would be very welcome. It would be my first chance to go to St. James after following the club for 15 years.

Do you guys think it is possible for a none club member to get tickets for the Arsenal match?

Any help on how, would be very welcome. It would be my first chance to go to St. James after following the club for 15 years.

It’s probably looking unlikely that it goes to general sale. If it does there’ll probably only be premium tickets (£50+) left. Although closer to the time i’m sure there will be a few spares for sale from people who can’t go. If no-one on here’s got one then Twitter is the best place to look. The account @nspares retweets people buying and selling.

It’s probably looking unlikely that it goes to general sale. If it does there’ll probably only be premium tickets (£50+) left. Although closer to the time i’m sure there will be a few spares for sale from people who can’t go. If no-one on here’s got one then Twitter is the best place to look. The account @nspares retweets people buying and selling.

Thank you for the advice!

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a spare for this if anyone wants it.

What end?

Gallowgate west corner.

ok. how much? i'll have it.

£34. Just what i paid for it. One of the lads who was meant to be going dropped out after i bought the ticket.

• 4 months later...