Chelsea (H) - 13th May

Had a look on the website at home tickets and it seems like you can't buy any for the upcoming games. I know the Chelsea game isnt out yet but seeing Arsenal and Everton unavailable has me wondering if tickets are like gold dust these days? I'm coming over for the Chelsea game and I'm curious if I should invest in the membership subscription to increase my chances?

Aye the Chelsea game won’t go to general sale I wouldn’t have thought, or if it does there’ll be a pretty limited number. I would try seeing if someone on here with a season ticket could sort you out before shelling out for a membership.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in a similar position, going to come up for the game but didn't buy the membership this season. Is it still valid for 12 months or is it just to the end of the current season?

Expires end of the current season and still costs £35. :lol: Absolute pricks.

I'm in a similar position, going to come up for the game but didn't buy the membership this season. Is it still valid for 12 months or is it just to the end of the current season?

Expires end of the current season and still costs £35. :lol: Absolute pricks.

well that's annoying. Anyone hook a brother up with 2 tickets?

So where's good to watch the game? :lol:

Assuming it's not one of the live games selected the only place that will have it on (legally) is Nine Bar. The Star on Westgate Road will probably have it on (illegally).

• 2 weeks later...

Really?  That seems like a massive oversight from the club to not set up some way to prove it's not just for one person. How many people are missing out on tickets because it's sold out with that shite?