Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

"I want all the stewards to lose their jobs too, full of mags" fucking hell :lol:

madness, these fuckers are insane

That reminds me of that post someone made ages ago about posts on RTG where they accuse everyone of being mags and then eventually themselves before realising they'd been shafted again. It was before Pardew and McClaren ruined everything so it doesn't apply now, but it was class.

I was thinking of this as well, yesterday. If it's the one I think it is it was either Bluestar's post, or he had it at his sig for ages.

If it culminates in "ah fuck, we've lost again", it was definitely that one :lol:

Theyre now calling the OP a mag. :lol:

Looking back at that op, I get the feeling it was made by a mag trying to be clever, so it would get bumped or lost forever, depending what actually happened

Roker roarer not a poster that's a regular

Everyone becomes a mag if they dont like something theyve read. :lol:

Theyre now calling the OP a mag. :lol:

Looking back at that op, I get the feeling it was made by a mag trying to be clever, so it would get bumped or lost forever, depending what actually happened

Roker roarer not a poster that's a regular

Everyone becomes a mag if they dont like something theyve read. :lol:

:lol:

So, so desperate man.

Guest firetotheworks

"Aye Ashley is the bees knees when they are winning" :lol:

Gotta love how they just invent this whole narrative for themselves. It's pretty well-established by now that we could win a trophy with Ashley as the owner and we'd still absolutely despise the cunt. The only thing that happens when we win is Ashley gets less heat.

"No it didn’t, they are currently in the SOL taking pics and being git hard and that...."

All 2 of 'us'

Yesterday was just perfection

I thought they'd struggle in The Championship BUT struggle in the sense that not quite make the playoffs, yet what happened was glorious. It's made better by the fact they had a decent start whilst we lost our first 2 games.

It's amazing the turnaround from the way they behaved when we got relegated, it definitely annoyed them how we united behind Rafa and were looking forward to the season ahead. They tried to do the same and it failed miserably.

They go on about the 6 in a row BUT a back to back relegation is something else. And it's all been captured for our viewing pleasure, genuinely can't wait for that to be released.

I do slightly feel sorry for the few decent Mackems I know, however the overwhelming feeling is of hilarity. Hopefully it's another struggle next season and to top it off it will be class if our U23's can beat them.

tbph they deserve all they get for being so thick shit en mass to not recognise the fact we've got a world class manager

i mean if they'd binned moyes and employed say gus hiddink but then went down i very much doubt we'd have been laughing that them for their manager and denying he was quite clearly a manager of quality and substance

they way they went on you'd think rafa was a fucking bum off the street

"Aye Ashley is the bees knees when they are winning" :lol:

Gotta love how they just invent this whole narrative for themselves. It's pretty well-established by now that we could win a trophy with Ashley as the owner and we'd still absolutely despise the cunt. The only thing that happens when we win is Ashley gets less heat.

"No it didn’t, they are currently in the SOL taking pics and being git hard and that...."

All 2 of 'us'

It's just a terrible lie which they fabricate as if it's exclusive to fickle mags.

You could think your manager at work is a cunt, but a good week in spite of them means you voice your displeasure less. That doesn't mean you'll be inviting them round for a beer and the football. You still despise them and wince when somebody mentions them in a positive light. Nothing changes that fact.

tbph they deserve all they get for being so thick shit en mass to not recognise the fact we've got a world class manager

i mean if they'd binned moyes and employed say gus hiddink but then went down i very much doubt we'd have been laughing that them for their manager and denying he was quite clearly a manager of quality and substance

they way they went on you'd think rafa was a fucking bum off the street

"Rafa's not wurld class ya sad mag bastard, he failed at Napoli*, is always shit in the league** and Gerrard won him the CL.*** And he got yas Rafagated lerl chertle****"

Just some of what I've seen on there when arguing futile points when trying to dispel the fact that Rafa is a world class manager.

*He signed most of their current team at Napoli, laid the foundations for Sarri to kick that side on to pushing Juve all the way for the Scudetto whilst also winning 2 trophies. The fact that he is still liked by Napoli fans (they still call him 'il Mister') also refutes this fallacy.

**Won La Liga with Valencia twice. 2 defeats all season in 08/09 with Liverpool and pushed Man Utd all the way for the title.

***Rafa changed the system and made substitutions at HT. All Gerrard though.

****Fat Sam had a January and god knows how many more games and yet it was still close whilst Rafa inherited McClaren's utter mess.

"I want all the stewards to lose their jobs too, full of mags" fucking hell :lol:

madness, these fuckers are insane

That reminds me of that post someone made ages ago about posts on RTG where they accuse everyone of being mags and then eventually themselves before realising they'd been shafted again. It was before Pardew and McClaren ruined everything so it doesn't apply now, but it was class.

I was thinking of this as well, yesterday. If it's the one I think it is it was either Bluestar's post, or he had it at his sig for ages.

If it culminates in "ah fuck, we've lost again", it was definitely that one :lol:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=68418.msg3157527#msg3157527

Rafa does well, .mags give him credit, despite lack of investment.

Mags don't do well,  Mags question Ashley's  lack of investment.

In the Mackemiverse these two statements cant both be valid.

Guest chopey

I'm totally baffled by this I would much rather have Rafa & Stavely with no funds than Ashley & Pardew with £100 million to spend