Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Still using Whyte bikes logo. Now this is the type of guy who’d get control and sell the the training facilities and stadium to developers, then fold it and stating his time was a success as he made a profit.

Took me a while to work out where I'd heard of Rich Energy, but I'm sure that Steve Wraith has/has had some involvement with them. They were tweeting supposed inside info about one of our takeover attempts a few years ago, which was a bit odd.

So Storey isn't the CEO of Rich Energy anymore? I wonder how much he actually has behind him financially...

$770

That is the answer to the financial question - unless he has spent some of that since the video was produced.

Guest chopey

I’m not even sure if he can afford a season ticket for the mackems let alone buy them.

I don't even think they will put gates on the Stadium of Light next year in case they miss out on passing trade popping in to buy a packet of crisps

Reading a few articles about their history, a bit from Hamilton came in my head "Without a pot to piss in, He started sayin' this to anybody who would listen".

Probably still pass the EFL ownership tests.

Rich Energy ahahaha :lol:

Already been outed as con artists when they tried to sponsor Haas F1 team for a bit, and dropped as they never paid anything.

So it may be a case of one chancer (Donald) selling to another group of chancers.

Rich Energy ahahaha :lol:

Already been outed as con artists when they tried to sponsor Haas F1 team for a bit, and dropped as they never paid anything.

So it may be a case of one chancer (Donald) selling to another group of chancers.

Totally,but at least these ones are deliberately and actively funny with it. Should have seen some of the stuff they put on Twitter after Haas sacked them off

They're really screwed if he buys them. His sponsorship of the Haas F1 team was a farce. Am I correct in thinking nowhere actually sells the Rich Energy drink?

I actually saw cans of Rich for sale at my local IGA just last night. They were on the counter with 50¢ stickers on them.