Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Playing Hull on Boxing Day this season

In 2014 they played Hull on Boxing Day in the Prem and Adam Johnson scored

Did most of his scoring during school holidays didn’t he?

I couldn't tell you either way whether that squad is good enough or not, but what is needed is a large squad due to the amount of games. They seem to have signed players with a history of injuries and that squad looks small.

They probably need another 5 players min, 3 being defenders. Don't think anyone is on loan yet so technically they could fill their gaps with loans and have no further outlay.

Guest Howaythetoon

They are playing Gateshead today in a friendly, my company is sponsoring the ‘Heed players’ shorts again :thup:

https://www.safc.com/players/1st-team

They're looking short on numbers. And I'm not entirely sure if the players they have are any good even in that division.

What does the * next to McGeady mean? If you search on that page, or click through to his page, the only use of it is next to his name and never explained. I assume it means "making up the numbers so the total count doesn't look too bad, but has been told to f**k off".

Guest Howaythetoon

They were extra ordinary against Gateshead, it’s only a friendly I know but you wouldn’t have known who was the non league team and I know some of the ‘Heed players but none of theirs :lol:

At least the chicken trade will be back soon and they can focus on getting back to wembo and making the mags jealous, they might even go one better and bring that trophy home. I think they would be happy with “ winning something” and been in thr 3rd division. The way they were talking about that tinpot trophy was like it was the FA cup final man. Saying they were all only so excited as it would count as seeing them win a trophy  :lol:

They really are the smallest of small time c****.