Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

_114494431_shutterstock_editorial_10781459y.jpg

The game between Oxford and Sunderland was not part of the pilot scheme for fans to return to matches.

But that didn't stop a few Black Cats fans from making the very long journey down to Kassam Stadium to try to make the most of the ground not having a stand behind one of the goals.

As you can see from these photos, some ingenuity meant that Sunderland's first league win of the campaign was seen by some of their long-suffering supporters as Phil Parkinson's men claimed a 2-0 victory, with both goals scored at the end their fans were behind.

Obviously, do not try this at home, or indeed the home of any football club near you. Or, in this case, 255 miles away from your club.

:lol: "Aye Marra, whey wuz up a dizzayin' hayeight"

_114494431_shutterstock_editorial_10781459y.jpg

The game between Oxford and Sunderland was not part of the pilot scheme for fans to return to matches.

But that didn't stop a few Black Cats fans from making the very long journey down to Kassam Stadium to try to make the most of the ground not having a stand behind one of the goals.

As you can see from these photos, some ingenuity meant that Sunderland's first league win of the campaign was seen by some of their long-suffering supporters as Phil Parkinson's men claimed a 2-0 victory, with both goals scored at the end their fans were behind.

Obviously, do not try this at home, or indeed the home of any football club near you. Or, in this case, 255 miles away from your club.

:lol: "Aye Marra, whey wuz up a dizzayin' hayeight"

Fuckin hell!

I don't recognise any of the idiots on top of the van, but my daft Makem mate's name is on that flag  :lol:

Couple or three games in - a win (by a really dodgy late penalty) and a draw (from a late equaliser) does not make them contenders in my book.

Barring a couple of teams The League One is absolutely dreadful, and Sunderland fit perfectly into it.  ;D ;D

Couple or three games in - a win (by a really dodgy late penalty) and a draw (from a late equaliser) does not make them contenders in my book.

Barring a couple of teams The League One is absolutely dreadful, and Sunderland fit perfectly into it.  ;D ;D

If that’s mackem logic, then our strong win and similarly late equaliser in three games would have us vying for the title :lol:

Even if they do end up promoted, they've had to spend 3 seasons down there. The joke is on them.

All filmed and available for Netflix viewing if they need reminded. That had to play into the character of the team, couldn't have been easy trying to play out of the division and misery being heaped on the club.

Funny as fuck, however. :lol:

I hope they do get promoted, before they're able to put a decent squad together. They'll not last longer than a season in the Championship with anything that remotely resembles their current squad.

Be ideal if they just did what Burton and Rotherham did a few years ago, just keep swapping League 1 for the Championship and vice versa every year.

Agree, they are dogshit , playoffs again, filthy cunts a TS , no fucks given about covid, then beaten for the 4th season in division 3 , then bust.Please, please. :lol: