Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Sima said:

While a decent day on the drink is good around them, the whole game you're a bag of nerves and we're usually shit in them.

True but thats the point 

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

True but thats the point 

We're shit in them?  I'd rather avoid games we're shit in tbf.  Granted this does narrow the fixture list to probably absolute zero.

Like mentioned elsewhere if we played these cunts at home tomorrow with the sentient enema in the dugout we'd play for the draw.

Edited by Sima

2 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Too stressful.

Win? We're expected to.

Lose? Mackems never shut up about it.

I'll give you that, but it makes you feel alive, in fact if the Premier league fuck us off with the takeover I would like us, Sunderland and Middlesbrough joining the Scottish Premiership 

25 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Hopefully that rears its ugly head again, it shows the cracks beginning to widen.

They’ll still be fizzing no one has gone bust like they were all dreaming about over the summer. 

10 minutes ago, Disco said:

They’ll still be fizzing no one has gone bust like they were all dreaming about over the summer. 

Desperate to beat teams in a weakened state, teams like Wigan. Oops :lol:

4 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: What are they like. Hope the poor fucker makes a speedy recovery, like.

As soon as we're taken over I want them either back in the same division or, preferably, in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup at the earliest opportunity. They're incredible occasions and I need to FEEL. Anxiety, devastation, stress, elation, fury - whatever - hook it up to my veins. 

At least if it’s a reduced capacity in the playoffs for the home semi and final the best fans in the land might be able to sell a little closer to all their tickets this time.   

On the derby debate , it’s the one match that I get a buzz from, a genuine buzz but as has been said I wouldn’t want this fat cunt in charge while playing them, we’d shit ourselves and lose even right now.

Let them rot, for now but I do miss them but not as much as I used to, the unbearable 6 in a row craic is so rank I just couldn’t go through that again, eventually it will see us meet but please make it be 20 years time 😂 

Fuk them , horrible Kunts.