Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

If we ever had to lose a Derby (fans full capacity)... 

There’s not a manager in my time supporting the club I’d want more to be stood hands in pockets in technical box than Steve Bruce.

Home or away, take your pick. It’s frustrating enough to think he got away with an empty Villa Park with another horrific performance this season. 

The best Newcastle performance he’ll ever be involved in will be the 5-1. 

42 minutes ago, Karjala said:

Good win for Peterborough tonight, major dent on any remaining hopes of automatic promotion. 

Hopefully they get beat next two (decent chance) as they will then be in danger of missing the play offs also

1 hour ago, Karjala said:

Good win for Peterborough tonight, major dent on any remaining hopes of automatic promotion. 

rtg in meltdown again, slagging off look north, their own players, Man u fans from 44 years ago and of course everything NUFC.

I honestly feel sorry for them......nah just kidding [emoji38]

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

Hopefully they get beat next two (decent chance) as they will then be in danger of missing the play offs also

Think they'd need to lose 5 of their last 6 to miss the play off, pretty unlikely, just hope they go into them in really poor form. 

The goons will be in the play offs 100% , and it’s a strong looking play offs so it won’t be easy whoever they get .

id resigned myself to these going up, a 4th season in Div 3 would be another disaster for them, never in all my years did I think they would be this low for so long 😂

If they fuck it up this year, I think it’d be the funniest one so far :lol:

Mad that Derby, Sheff Wed, Wigan, Bolton, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Charlton & the mackems could all be League One teams next year. 

It’d be one of the stronger League Ones for a while, if they all avoid being crackpot teams.

Lovely day today, play offs is still a massive embarrassment for them even if they do manage promotion. Only an automatic place on the first season down would be sufficient if we were ever bad enough to drop so far down the pyramid. These are just so bang average for the league.

4 minutes ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

Sunderland are averaging 2 managers a year since 2015, they want another out haha. SMB.

We’re the fans that hound out managers though...

Edited by Sima

Just spotted a post from a colleague at work, Mackem, on FB ....”ah well at least we the chance of Wembo and another trophy this seeyson “ 

Honestly man the daft fukers don’t get it. 

These will 100% bottle the play offs [emoji38]

These getting their takeover and being stuck in a league with Ipswich who’ve just had theirs and will no doubt push on this summer, and potentially Derby whose owner said he could spend £150m to get into the Premier League if need be, would be pretty fucking funny mind.