Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

These getting their takeover and being stuck in a league with Ipswich who’ve just had theirs and will no doubt push on this summer, and potentially Derby whose owner said he could spend £150m to get into the Premier League if need be, would be pretty fucking funny mind.

Make no mistake they need to get out this season, it will be ultra competitive next with some of the teams, one team always does well that comes up too :lol: unlucky .

1 hour ago, GWN said:

Just seen the goal they conce:lol:ded 

Burge [emoji38]

Aye, it's another hilarious one.

The tweet from the club with the full-time result appeared on my Twitter feed as a couple of accounts I follow liked it. Had a look at the replies and was amazed at the amount of fans of other clubs down there - Peterborough seemingly being the majority - sticking the bewt in/trolling them.

Massive kick in the metaphorical bollocks for their "friends of everyone" claims.

Edited by WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Everything these fuckwits accuse us of is genuine projection on their part.

Banging on about attendances - Check

Expectation of a high finish - Check

Hounding out a manager after a slight downturn in form - Check

Thinking they are everyone’s second team due to friendship and rallying behind a common cause - Check

Being a bunch of racist cunts - Check

Having a generally overweight fanbase - Check

Being thick and being unable to spell - Check

Morons.

Edited by Sima

Let’s be honest if they don’t go up they should have a great time next year. If their owner puts in even a small amount they’ll attract the best League One can offer, they’ll piss the league and enjoy some of their horrific away day banter with fans allowed back in stadiums.

9 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

Who's 'mag in peace'? Is he on here? And does he think Rafa was shit when he's on this forum or only on their forum?

Usually find most alleged NUFC fans on there are not on here or do not post. I think the funniest is that Exile one. He only ever posts on the takeover and nothing else. Yet to see a post commenting on his own club.

16 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

Who's 'mag in peace'? Is he on here? And does he think Rafa was shit when he's on this forum or only on their forum?

He’s a mackem pretending to be a mag. He has completely different views to most nufc supporters so can’t see the point of him even posting over there. 

either that or he’s the worlds biggest subservient cuckold, whose mind has been cabbaged by licking up strangers semen from his obese wife’s battered flangepiece. 

56 minutes ago, Ashley17 said:

Let’s be honest if they don’t go up they should have a great time next year. If their owner puts in even a small amount they’ll attract the best League One can offer, they’ll piss the league and enjoy some of their horrific away day banter with fans allowed back in stadiums.

Really? Ipswich will have new owners, Derby could go down with lots of money to spend, Wigan if they survive will have new owners. Bolton if they come up. Sheffield Wednesday will have a squad who quite possibly on paper shouldn’t have gone down. If they don’t go up in the play offs, then next year they will be in what would possibly be the most competitive 3rd tier of football for all time, and we have seen how they have done when it’s not been competitive. No club can just throw money at the cause either because FFP will just ruin them.

10 minutes ago, Pons Alias said:

They should never have their own thread, really - always felt too RTG to me, that.

At best, this should be called 'Division 3 (including Sunderland)'

:lol: it’s one thread, mate. They make one about us every hour on the hour.

On 18/04/2021 at 11:18, Candi_Hills said:

He comes across as just doing it to lick their hoops the bellend 

57 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Didn’t realise they were playing. At least they’ve stopped the losing streak. 

Looks like Charlton are sharpening their knives and coming in to form at the right time. 

I barely noticed there was a Premier League game on tonight with everything going on, like fuck did I know there was League 1 action happening :lol:

7 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Their last 4 are very winnable games whilst Peterborough's arent and Peterborough are wobbling, I don't think it's over for them just yet, was a good point last night

On current form the two easiest games are against Doncaster who have been in free fall for the last two months.