Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Ketsbaia said:

All they need to do is get it to 2-0, so I'd still back them.

They’ve won 1 in 10. Not sure why anyone thinks they’re gonna do anything here.

That includes being beaten at home by Charlton and Blackpool whilst drawing against Accrington and relegated Northampton.

Think they’ll get beat again personally. First goal is crucial, if they concede they’ll absolutely collapse imo.

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

They’ve won 1 in 10. Not sure why anyone thinks they’re gonna do anything here.

That includes being beaten at home by Charlton and Blackpool whilst drawing against Accrington and relegated Northampton.

Think they’ll get beat again personally. First goal is crucial, if they concede they’ll absolutely collapse imo.

I agree.  Lincoln to win is 7/2 ish. It's a canny bet I think.

15 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

All they need to do is get it to 2-0, so I'd still back them.

They'll crumble under the pressure I reckon. Red and white stripes is such a pukey colour but I'll force myself to watch, hopefully there'll be some weeping doylems in the crowd at FT. 

The fans will make a big difference, 10,000 in there will make for quite some atmosphere, even for them, especially after this long.

Will spur them on unfortunately, honestly think they’ll win and score at least 3

3 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

The fans will make a big difference, 10,000 in there will make for quite some atmosphere, even for them, especially after this long.

Will spur them on unfortunately, honestly think they’ll win and score at least 3

Aye that's my thinking as well 5/6 is cracking odds today.

Guest HTT II

Fucking hell, sitting watching this with my boy who is at their academy and he’s wanting them to win, chased him downstairs the little shit! Howay Lincoln!

3 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Not good enough knowledge of them. Reckon they can concede? Or Lincoln a team with goal in them?

Definitely.

Their defence is an AM - Utility midfielder - CB - Shite LB