Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Lol….even some of them have questioned why there are so many ‘in peyce’ fans. Of course, it’s explained away by the fact that they are seen as fonts of knowledge around the country, and lesser team fans want to engage with the mighty Sunderland…

2 hours ago, GWN said:

Cheltenham fan in peace today [emoji38]

“CTFC fan here. Looking forward to our games next season. I was at our only previous meeting in the League Cup second round years ago when Le Tallec scored an extra time winner for you lads.”

I love how a ‘Cheltenham fan’ manages to recall the scorer of an injury time winner for the opposition during a second round League Cup tie from 2005. Just rolls off the tongue.

Alongside calling them ‘lads’, almost as if that’s how they refer to themselves.

It’s such a weird thing to do. That whole forum probably shares as many IP addresses as chromosomes in the Stadium of Light population. 

8 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

“CTFC fan here. Looking forward to our games next season. I was at our only previous meeting in the League Cup second round years ago when Le Tallec scored an extra time winner for you lads.”

I love how a ‘Cheltenham fan’ manages to recall the scorer of an injury time winner for the opposition during a second round League Cup tie from 2005. Just rolls off the tongue.

Alongside calling them ‘lads’, almost as if that’s how they refer to themselves.

It’s such a weird thing to do. That whole forum probably shares as many IP addresses as chromosomes in the Stadium of Light population. 

[emoji38]

I think you nailed it.

Those so called Newcastle fans who post there and take all the abuse the mackems give them are really weird. 

8 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

We literally couldn't ask for better neighbours on and off the pitch! Absolute comedy gold!

Has Exile1968 deleted his account on RTG? Not available to view since Monday.

Maybe he deleted it out of embarrassment when someone pointed out that all he posts about is NUFC. I think his post history showed something like 190 of his previous 200 posts were in the NUFC thread, and 4 of the others were in threads where he also talked about us. SMB. [emoji38]

4 hours ago, Wandy said:

Has Exile1968 deleted his account on RTG? Not available to view since Monday.

Maybe he deleted it out of embarrassment when someone pointed out that all he posts about is NUFC. I think his post history showed something like 190 of his previous 200 posts were in the NUFC thread, and 4 of the others were in threads where he also talked about us. SMB. [emoji38]

you want to see him on Twitter, it’s on another level.go check him out , he blocked me [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

you want to see him on Twitter, it’s on another level.go check him out , he blocked me [emoji38]

Yeah I've seen him on there. He is genuinely unhinged. [emoji38]

For the last 10 months he has gloated about the takeover not happening. If it now goes through, someone is gonna need to keep a check on him.

Or maybe he has heard from a source that it is going to be passed through soon, which is why he has disappeared. [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

Yeah I've seen him on there. He is genuinely unhinged. [emoji38]

For the last 10 months he has gloated about the takeover not happening. If it now goes through, someone is gonna need to keep a check on him.

Or maybe he has heard from a source that it is going to be passed through soon, which is why he has disappeared. [emoji38]

He trawled the official NUFC twitter page every day just posting "murderous regime " :lol:

From The Guardian, Friday:

Police in Sunderland are looking for a person who has been stealing new-born lambs and leaving them in suburban gardens.

Residents have emerged from their homes three times in the last fortnight to find a lamb abandoned on their lawn after being taken from its mother in the night.

The RSPCA has collected each of the frightened animals and taken them to be looked after, but they have not been able to reunite them with their mothers because police have not managed to trace the farm they came from.

27 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Reading their forum. They've got a 30 goal striker and he's getting stick. Fucking mental. :lol:

He towld is to fuck off and that’s not reet as al the other clubs fans love weh ye knaa

Their transfer business is going to be massive this year. Anytime I’ve seen some of their games or highlights, they have a slow ageing squad with zero pace. The fact they have to replace so many players is a big ask. They may also have money through the new owner, but with the pretty severe restrictions within league 1 (SCMP) scored that makes this advantage pretty obsolete. The league for that level looks pretty tough for the coming season also.

Edited by et tu brute

5 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They've bid £2m for that Sanderson from Wolves that they had on loan. 

Aside from Peterborough, who spent £2.2m after receiving £5m in player sales last season - that transfer alone would outspend the other 22 teams in the league combined.

A weird signing. I’m assuming there are better options than some expensive kid from a PL club - could they not just have loaned him again too?