Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Sima said:

'Cattermole will to win'

Last seen in England stinking up League One with the work-rate of someone from the Dog & Duck.

Will to win. Wonder how many they won in the back to back relegations he led them towards. :lol:

15 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Imagine idolising Cattermole ffs.

It wouldn’t be so bad if he actually contributed well. But he was their captain through their demise and put in pathetic performance after pathetic performance against crap opposition.

Aye marra but he’s white hard as fuck and hates the mags

31 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Thought he was a good player at Wigan. Least good at what he did. Other than a couple of good games against us in the Derby though thought he was shite.

That’s enough to warrant hero status in chickentown to be fair 

On 09/06/2021 at 19:26, GWN said:

There’s a poster on RTG , Mackem2017 it deffo that exile gadgee who obsessed with us . He’s disappeared and suddenly this guy is all over us on the thread. 

I just read his latest post, he really does need some help his obsession is a bit worrying.

On 09/06/2021 at 19:26, GWN said:

There’s a poster on RTG , Mackem2017 it deffo that exile gadgee who obsessed with us . He’s disappeared and suddenly this guy is all over us on the thread. 

I've seen them both posting in the NUFC thread in the past so I'm not sure about that. They are certainly equally as unhinged though  [emoji38]

Exile might be sitting out a ban as he did dare a NUFC fan to report him to the mods for telling said NUFC fan to fuck off. [emoji38]

12 minutes ago, Wandy said:

I've seen them both posting in the NUFC thread in the past so I'm not sure about that. They are certainly equally as unhinged though  [emoji38]

Exile might be sitting out a ban as he did dare a NUFC fan to report him to the mods for telling said NUFC fan to fuck off. [emoji38]

Aye, when I read their forum, it definitely seems the mods have a no tolerance policy, as there always members getting either bans or warnings. The smbs ioften have meltdowns due to the bans/warnings being given as a direct result of personal abuse to our supporters who have signed up as members.

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Sunderland councillors trying to get the airport renamed to 'Newcastle and Sunderland Airport' to 'reflect their relevance'......... BAHAHHAHAA

Fuckin irrelevant cunts. 

When their beloved Brexit eventually causes Nissan to close, they could return the site to it's former use.

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Sunderland councillors trying to get the airport renamed to 'Newcastle and Sunderland Airport' to 'reflect their relevance'......... BAHAHHAHAA

Fuckin irrelevant cunts. 

:lol:

Get fucked.  They’re far better off getting Durham Tees Valley renamed to Three Cities Airport or some shite (I know Middlesbrough isn’t a city)

2 hours ago, Wilson said:

Fuckin irrelevant cunts. 

Newcastle, Gateshead, South Shields, Sunderland, North Shields, Blyth, Hexham, Whitley Bay, Morpeth AIRPORT . . . is quite a 'catchy' name, don't you think?

4 hours ago, bigfella said:

When their beloved Brexit eventually causes Nissan to close, they could return the site to it's former use.

Or Washington Nissan factory as it was known for years after its inception until they got so insecure about that they had it changed, yet graciously let the wildfowl park over the road, further south and closer to Sunderland remain in Washington.

Not so much asserting relevancy as letting the baby have its bottle

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fc8.alamy.com%2Fcomp%2FB4XF8J%2Fmargaret-thatcher-visits-the-nissan-car-factory-in-washington-with-B4XF8J.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.alamy.com%2Fstock-photo-margaret-thatcher-visits-the-nissan-car-factory-in-washington-with-20251746.html&tbnid=jNKJ-cU7VBCVAM&vet=12ahUKEwi8oMr15pLxAhVU_4UKHQGeBiIQMygAegQIARAq..i&docid=gouVx_28CPbjBM&w=1300&h=1123&itg=1&q=washington-nissan thatcher&ved=2ahUKEwi8oMr15pLxAhVU_4UKHQGeBiIQMygAegQIARAq

Edited by Wolfcastle

Makes sense with Sunderland and the Mackems being renowned for their globally outward position and their inclusive forward thinking. Tourists and airlines will falling over themselves to arrive (in peyce).

Guest neesy111
2 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Or Washington Nissan factory as it was known for years after its inception until they got so insecure about that they had it changed, yet graciously let the wildfowl park over the road, further south and closer to Sunderland remain in Washington.

Not so much asserting relevancy as letting the baby have its bottle

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fc8.alamy.com%2Fcomp%2FB4XF8J%2Fmargaret-thatcher-visits-the-nissan-car-factory-in-washington-with-B4XF8J.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.alamy.com%2Fstock-photo-margaret-thatcher-visits-the-nissan-car-factory-in-washington-with-20251746.html&tbnid=jNKJ-cU7VBCVAM&vet=12ahUKEwi8oMr15pLxAhVU_4UKHQGeBiIQMygAegQIARAq..i&docid=gouVx_28CPbjBM&w=1300&h=1123&itg=1&q=washington-nissan thatcher&ved=2ahUKEwi8oMr15pLxAhVU_4UKHQGeBiIQMygAegQIARAq

Spot on.

Previously county durham may I add.